|v 5.21 release||625.49 KB||Jan 15, 2021||9.0.2||0||Download|
|Recap Classic v5.08 release||616.77 KB||Jan 11, 2021||1.13.6||53||Download|
|v 5.20 release||620.15 KB||Nov 19, 2020||9.0.2||673||Download|
|v 5.19 release||618.05 KB||Nov 3, 2020||9.0.1||333||Download|
|v 5.08 release||616.84 KB||Jan 19, 2020||8.3.0||1,145||Download|
|Recap Classic v5.07 release||616.98 KB||Jan 1, 2020||1.13.3||506||Download|
|v 5.07 release||616.83 KB||Jan 1, 2020||8.2.5||464||Download|
|Recap Classic v 5.06 release||634.32 KB||Oct 5, 2019||1.13.2||382||Download|
|v 5.06 release||634.33 KB||Oct 5, 2019||8.2.5||718||Download|
|Recap Classic release||633.72 KB||Aug 29, 2019||1.12.0||920||Download|
|v 5.04 release||635.13 KB||Jun 28, 2019||8.2.0||705||Download|
|v 5.02 release||676.73 KB||Dec 14, 2018||8.1.0||1,436||Download|
|v 5.01 release||673.80 KB||Aug 30, 2018||8.0.1||1,131||Download|
|v 5.00 release||673.81 KB||Aug 14, 2018||8.0.1||851||Download|
|v 4.94 release||670.50 KB||Sep 11, 2017||7.3.0||1,903||Download|
|v 4.931 release||671.79 KB||Sep 1, 2017||7.3.0||710||Download|
|v 4.93 release||670.54 KB||Aug 30, 2017||7.3.0||509||Download|
|v 4.92 release||666.30 KB||Mar 30, 2017||7.2.0||1,546||Download|
|v 4.91 release||666.07 KB||Mar 10, 2017||7.1.5||868||Download|
|v 4.90 release||660.87 KB||Feb 11, 2017||7.1.5||1,003||Download|
|v 4.89 release||660.43 KB||Feb 5, 2017||7.1.5||592||Download|
|v 4.88 release||656.15 KB||Dec 7, 2016||7.1.0||1,000||Download|
|v 4.871 release||654.46 KB||Oct 25, 2016||7.1.0||1,694||Download|
|v 4.87 release||654.39 KB||Oct 25, 2016||7.1.0||350||Download|
|v 4.86 release||654.08 KB||Oct 9, 2016||7.0.3||917||Download|
|v 4.85 release||664.25 KB||Aug 20, 2016||7.0.3||1,639||Download|
|v 4.84 release||662.16 KB||Aug 11, 2016||7.0.3||794||Download|
|v 4.83 release||662.12 KB||Aug 10, 2016||7.0.3||411||Download|
|v 4.82 release||661.96 KB||Aug 9, 2016||7.0.3||330||Download|
|v 4.81 release||640.83 KB||Jun 30, 2015||6.2.0||3,576||Download|
|v 4.80 release||640.90 KB||Feb 25, 2015||6.1.0||2,026||Download|
|v 4.796 release||639.73 KB||Nov 25, 2014||6.0.3||2,011||Download|
|v 4.795 release||639.65 KB||Nov 20, 2014||6.0.3||915||Download|
|v 4.793 release||639.52 KB||Nov 18, 2014||6.0.3||515||Download|
|v 4.780 release||633.16 KB||Oct 26, 2014||6.0.2||983||Download|
|v 4.773 release||631.73 KB||Aug 7, 2014||5.4.8||1,705||Download|
|v 4.764 release||621.17 KB||Jan 16, 2014||5.4.2||2,200||Download|
|v 4.762 release||621.09 KB||Oct 30, 2013||5.4.0||1,774||Download|
|v 4.75 release||626.67 KB||Jun 24, 2013||5.3.0||1,777||Download|
|v 4.71 release||627.07 KB||Dec 2, 2012||5.1.0||2,662||Download|
|v 4.66 release||599.50 KB||Dec 2, 2011||4.3.0||9,815||Download|
|v 4.652 release||565.91 KB||Nov 4, 2011||4.2.0||5,407||Download|
|v 4.64 release||564.84 KB||Apr 28, 2011||4.1.0||5,572||Download|
|v 4.62 release||580.56 KB||Nov 30, 2010||4.0.3a||7,222||Download|
|v 4.61 release||579.87 KB||Oct 19, 2010||4.0.1||5,184||Download|
|v 5.03 beta||635.52 KB||May 17, 2019||8.1.5||39||Download|
|v 4.99 beta||673.23 KB||Jul 2, 2018||8.0.1 +1||136||Download|
|v 4.7962 beta||640.86 KB||Dec 15, 2014||6.0.3||194||Download|
|v 4.7961 beta||640.82 KB||Dec 7, 2014||6.0.3||136||Download|
|v 4.11 archive for WoW 2.4.3 beta||383.10 KB||Jan 10, 2014||2.4.3||1,151||Download|
Recap records damage, healing, and other combat-related events in the area around the player. Recap tracks buffs, debuffs, and the use of abilities.
- When installing Recap, please first remove any existing Recap folder from your "World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns" folder.
- If experiencing problems with Recap, sometimes it is a bug, and sometimes your saved variables file may be damaged. It is always worth seeing whether removing the saved variables file fixes the problem. To do that, exit the game and go into your "World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/<account_name>/SavedVariables" folder and remove the "Recap.lua" and "Recap.lua.bak" files. There are also per-character saved variables files in the "…/<account_name>/<server_name>/<character_name>/SavedVariables" folders.
- If you believe that Recap is properly installed and enabled, but you can't see the Recap main panel, try typing "/recap". If that doesn't work try typing "/recap centre" (or "/recap center").
QUICK START GUIDE: If you are new to Recap, or wish a quick overview, check out Recap_Quick_Start.rtf. This file is inside the Docs folder inside the Recap folder.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: If you wish more detailed information, check out readme_FAQ.txt for all of the features I have added or modified. For answers about earlier (and possibly obsolete) features of Recap prior to version 3.50, check out readme_332_FAQ.txt by Gello. These files are inside the Docs folder inside the Recap folder.
REPORTING A BUG: Please use: http:wow.curseforge.com/addons/recap-hawksy/create-ticket/ for bug reports.
MAKING A SUGGESTION: Please use: http:wow.curseforge.com/addons/recap-hawksy/create-ticket/ to make a suggestion!
__ New in 5.21 __
* Added damage which is absorbed, such as by a spell shield, to the damage done by the attacker, and thereby for the benefit of the attacker's DPS. The damage is NOT added to the damage done to the target.
* A number of fixes, including improved pet identification and assignment to owner.
__ New in 5.20 __
* Initial testing for Shadowlands, version 9.0.2.
* Adjusted for Backdrop changes and for ENUM changes. It took longer than expected to restore the opaque backdrop for menus.
* Updated to identify most pets and assign them to owners, including for languages other than English.
* For display on the Other Details panel, insanity values, which are now non-integer (e.g. 2.0800), are rounded to the nearest integer.
* Replaced use of obsolete GetNumRaidMembers.
* Four modules from Ace3 (r1241) included.
__ New in 5.07 __
* Added search feature for names in stored data sets.
__ New in 5.06 __
* Updated for version 8.2.5.
* Four modules from Ace3 (r1227) included.
__ New in 5.05 __
* Modified to work in Classic as well as in Retail.
* Four modules from Ace3 (r1226) included.
__ New in 5.04 __
* Uploaded as version 8.2.
* Four modules from Ace3 (r1214) included.
__ New in 5.03 __
* Removed "synchronization" and "skip next fight", freed two Ace3 modules.
* Updated for version 8.2.
* Four modules from Ace3 (r1200) included.
__ New in 5.02 __
* Updated for version 8.1.
__ New in 5.01 __
__ New in 5.00 __
* Display name of character that saved a data set.
* Updated for patch 8 (BfA), will work in earlier patches.
* Six modules from Ace3 (r1182) included.
__ New in 4.94 __
* Popup panel improvements completed.
* Timeout error chance greatly reduced.
For descriptions of what was new for versions from 5.00 onwards, see the file readme.txt.
For descriptions of what was new for versions 4.60 through 4.95, see the file readme_495.txt.
For descriptions of what was new for versions 3.50 through 3.77, and for versions 4.00 through 4.55, see the file readme_455.txt.
Version 3.50 was initially uploaded by Hawksy on 2006-December-20
Recap up to version 3.32 was developed by Gello.