|Remindr_v1.2.0_classic.zip release||4.04 KB||Feb 15, 2021||1.13.6||2||Download|
|Remindr_v1.2.0_retail.zip release||4.04 KB||Feb 15, 2021||9.0.2||2||Download|
|Remindr_v1.1.1_retail.zip release||4.04 KB||Mar 19, 2020||8.3.0||91||Download|
|Remindr_v1.1.1_classic.zip release||4.04 KB||Mar 19, 2020||1.13.4||110||Download|
|Remindr_v1.0.0_retail.zip release||2.09 KB||Feb 2, 2020||8.3.0||23||Download|
|Remindr_v1.0.0.zip release||2.09 KB||Feb 1, 2020||1.13.3||18||Download|
Inspired by Sir_Onionknight’s Posture Check, Remindr will let you set repeating or one-off reminders.
Remind yourself to hydrate every 10 minutes or check the pizza in the oven in 20.
/remindr add <name> <minutes> <message>
- Set one-off reminders using /remindr add
- Set repeating reminders using /remindr addr
- Created reminders will remain even after restart
- Upon restart, the reminders will reset their timer to give you time after you start playing
- Slash command and/or UI to show remaining time
- Slash commands and/or UI for more configuration options (alert sound, adding/removing reminders, etc.)
Please report any issues or suggestions on GitHub https://github.com/adamk33n3r/Remindr/issues