|1.4.1 release||18.42 KB||May 4, 2022||9.1.5||2||Download|
|1.4.0 release||20.03 KB||Nov 8, 2021||9.1.5||127||Download|
|1.3.9 release||18.81 KB||Jul 20, 2016||7.0.3||1,283||Download|
|1.3.8 release||19.21 KB||Jul 20, 2016||6.2.4||63||Download|
|v. 1.3.8 release||20.02 KB||Jul 4, 2015||6.2.0||664||Download|
|v. 1.3.7 release||19.78 KB||Jul 3, 2015||6.2.0||177||Download|
|v. 1.3.6 release||19.21 KB||Jun 26, 2015||6.2.0||180||Download|
|v. 1.3.5 release||19.18 KB||Oct 30, 2014||6.0.3||572||Download|
|v. 1.3.4 release||19.17 KB||Sep 18, 2013||5.4.0||543||Download|
|v. 1.3.3 release||19.15 KB||Dec 3, 2012||5.1.0||433||Download|
|v. 1.3.2 release||19.14 KB||Sep 30, 2012||5.0.5||422||Download|
|v. 1.3.1 release||19.13 KB||Apr 1, 2012||4.3.3||742||Download|
|v. 1.3.0 release||17.45 KB||Mar 31, 2012||4.3.3||203||Download|
This is a lightweight addon to easy minimap configuration with mouse wheel support.
ReMinimap addon was created by phresno initially as replacement for abandoned ‘dLx Minimap’ and later was abandoned too but I took up it long time ago so it is still alive. Now it got support for main WoW options menu Interface -> AddOns so everything is easily configured without any typing.
- handles visibility of each element of minimap (can toggle it on/off);
- locks/unlocks minimap frame (so it can be moved elsewhere);
- sets overall transparency of minimap (0 to 100% opaque);
- adds possibility to change zoom on minimap by scrolling mouse wheel over the minimap;
- changes shape of minimap (3 shapes currently supported).