|1.1.12 release||177.71 KB||Jun 30, 2021||9.1.0||0||Download|
|1.1.11 release||177.70 KB||May 21, 2021||2.5.1||116||Download|
|1.1.10 release||177.57 KB||Apr 15, 2021||1.13.6||45||Download|
|1.1.10 release||177.57 KB||Apr 15, 2021||9.0.5||264||Download|
|1.1.9 release||172.42 KB||Nov 19, 2020||1.13.5||75||Download|
|1.1.9 release||172.42 KB||Nov 19, 2020||9.0.2||389||Download|
|1.1.8 release||175.13 KB||Oct 14, 2020||1.13.5||66||Download|
|1.1.8 release||175.14 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||230||Download|
|1.1.7 release||170.78 KB||Jul 27, 2020||1.13.5||78||Download|
|1.1.7 release||170.78 KB||Jul 27, 2020||9.0.1||452||Download|
|1.1.6 release||170.50 KB||Jul 12, 2020||1.13.5||45||Download|
|1.1.6 release||170.50 KB||Jul 12, 2020||8.3.0||104||Download|
|0.1.5 release||170.30 KB||Jun 26, 2020||1.13.4||44||Download|
|0.1.5 release||170.30 KB||Jun 26, 2020||8.3.0||98||Download|
|0.1.4 release||144.27 KB||Jun 24, 2020||1.13.4||27||Download|
|0.1.4 release||144.27 KB||Jun 24, 2020||8.3.0||31||Download|
|0.1.3 release||142.86 KB||Jun 12, 2020||1.13.4||18||Download|
|0.1.3 release||142.86 KB||Jun 12, 2020||8.3.0||47||Download|
|0.1.2 alpha||142.63 KB||Jun 12, 2020||8.3.0||10||Download|
|0.1.1 alpha||142.38 KB||Jun 12, 2020||1.13.4||9||Download|
|0.1.1 alpha||142.39 KB||Jun 12, 2020||8.3.0||9||Download|
|0.0.1 alpha||135.70 KB||Jun 6, 2020||8.3.0||7||Download|
RinseOBags – Move items between bags and banks (fast)
RinseOBags moves same items, e.g. all stacks of Tidespray Linen, with one simple click from your bags to your bank or your reagent bank or your guild bank (and vice versa).
This addon can be useful when you need to move large amounts of items, e.g. crafting material, between characters and their banks and doing shuffles to make gold or when cleaning up your guild bank containers.
- 1. ALT + left click on an item in your bag/bank/guild bank and all items (all stacks!) with the same internal item ID are transferred to the destination bag/bank/guild bank.
- 2. ALT + right click on an item in your bag/bank/guild bank and you can select how many items to move to the destination bag/bank/guild bank.
- 3. ALT + SHIFT + left click in your guild bank and all items are transferred to your bags.
Thanks to Tasimi for the great idea and to Termi for his nice introduction video ;-).
This addon is compatible with Mainline (9.x/8.x) and Classic (1.13.x) and does not change how the game handles bags, bank or inventory.
Note: Bag and bank addons work extremely inefficiently as they re-create existing game objects (often in a much worse way) and may slow down the game. A well known bag addon creates no less than 14000 global (!) ingame objects just to handle bags. So sad.
I personally like the standard way how bags and the bank work. There are pretty good sorting options for every bag already ingame.
Though this said, RinseOBags was made compatible and should work somehow with the following addons: AdiBags, ArkInventory, Bagnon, Combuctor, DJBags, ElvUI, Inventorian, LiteBag, OneBag3 and TukUI.
You cannot use the following addons with RinseOBags as they change the handling of bags to much: Baggins, Genie, Stackpack.
This addon is LibSharedMedia-aware, so you can add your own sounds through e.g. SharedMedia. You can change the sound through the ingame options:
Please report any bugs you may find or any suggestions you might have to the ƇurseFȯrɡe Project Page
If you wish, you can send me a PM to Expelliarm5s on ƇurseFȯrɡe.
ATTENTION: The only original source for my addons is the ƇurseFȯrɡe site or the ƇurseFȯrɡe updater app. Do not download my addons from another website or with other download apps as they are likely to be out of date and may contain malware.
My other addons
- Rematch_TSMPetValues – Add TSM market values to the Rematch pet list
- DeTrashLoot – Delete or sell items in bags based on their sell or market value
- SellableItemDrops – Logging your sellable item drops with location, time and market value
- WhatRepRecipes – View reputation requirements, source, price and mats for all recipe ranks
- RinseOBags – Move items between bags and banks (fast)
- Broker_TSMProfile – Displays the current TSM profile and lets you switch between profiles
- MakeMeGetMyMain – Alarms you when something happens to your character
- DebugLog – Collect and View Debug Logs