|v1.0.5 +1 More release||128.04 KB||Aug 18, 2016||7.0.3||1,182||Download|
|v1.0.4 +1 More release||127.91 KB||Jul 1, 2015||6.2.0||1,252||Download|
|v1.0.3 +1 More release||127.67 KB||Jun 24, 2015||6.2.0||259||Download|
|v1.0.2 +1 More release||127.64 KB||Jun 8, 2015||6.1.0||252||Download|
|v126.96.36.199 +1 More release||126.67 KB||May 21, 2015||6.1.0||237||Download|
|v1.0.1 +1 More release||126.66 KB||May 21, 2015||6.1.0||47||Download|
|v1.0.0 release||126.15 KB||May 17, 2015||6.1.0||123||Download|
|1.1.0b +1 More beta||125.79 KB||May 7, 2015||6.1.0||147||Download|
|1.0.6b +1 More beta||62.42 KB||May 3, 2015||6.1.0||88||Download|
|1.0.5b +1 More beta||61.49 KB||Apr 30, 2015||6.1.0||64||Download|
|1.0.4b +1 More beta||35.28 KB||Apr 29, 2015||6.1.0||53||Download|
|1.0.3b +1 More beta||32.27 KB||Apr 26, 2015||6.1.0||72||Download|
|188.8.131.52b +1 More beta||28.79 KB||Apr 26, 2015||6.1.0||84||Download|
|1.0.2b +1 More beta||28.74 KB||Apr 25, 2015||6.1.0||51||Download|
|1.0.1b +1 More beta||28.29 KB||Apr 24, 2015||6.1.0||72||Download|
|1.0.0b +1 More beta||27.15 KB||Apr 24, 2015||6.1.0||49||Download|
|r42 +1 More alpha||128.04 KB||Aug 18, 2016||7.0.3||21||Download|
|r26 +1 More alpha||125.79 KB||May 7, 2015||6.1.0||13||Download|
|r25 +1 More alpha||125.82 KB||May 7, 2015||6.1.0||14||Download|
|r24 +1 More alpha||118.67 KB||May 4, 2015||6.1.0||22||Download|
|r22 +1 More alpha||62.42 KB||May 3, 2015||6.1.0||14||Download|
|r20 +1 More alpha||61.49 KB||Apr 30, 2015||6.1.0||13||Download|
|r18 +1 More alpha||35.28 KB||Apr 29, 2015||6.1.0||16||Download|
|r17 +1 More alpha||35.12 KB||Apr 29, 2015||6.1.0||10||Download|
|r16 +1 More alpha||35.48 KB||Apr 29, 2015||6.1.0||9||Download|
|r13 +1 More alpha||32.26 KB||Apr 26, 2015||6.1.0||12||Download|
|r11 +1 More alpha||28.79 KB||Apr 26, 2015||6.1.0||11||Download|
|r9 +1 More alpha||28.74 KB||Apr 25, 2015||6.1.0||11||Download|
|r8 +1 More alpha||28.74 KB||Apr 25, 2015||6.1.0||9||Download|
|r6 +1 More alpha||28.29 KB||Apr 24, 2015||6.1.0||11||Download|
|r5 +1 More alpha||28.31 KB||Apr 24, 2015||6.1.0||9||Download|
|r3 +1 More alpha||27.15 KB||Apr 24, 2015||6.1.0||8||Download|
|r2 +1 More alpha||27.02 KB||Apr 24, 2015||6.1.0||10||Download|
RollMasters intention is to make your life, leading raids so much smoother!
This addon sorts the loot in any raid or party by the lootmethod "Mainspec before Offspec before Raid Roll".
Features implemented in last update:
- Needs Feedback! – Custom raid warnings (Roll start) announcements! <item> replaces the itemlink for the item on for roll. <time> is the number of seconds the roll will take. <rerollers> is the names of people, allowed for reroll (in case of a tie!) ("Rerolls for <item> has started! <rerollers>, you have <time> seconds to /roll!" will show as: "Rerolls for [Ashes of Alar] has started! Oijjoijj-BurningLegion, Luteklis-TarrenMill, Coldreborn-Talnivarr, you have 10 seconds to /roll!"
- Needs Feedback! – Added an "Ilvl" row to the "roller" frame – showing the item level of the rollers currently equipped item in the slot that is being rolled for.
- When masterlooter and opening a lootframe with loots to distribute, the addon frame will pop.
- Listing of items to distribute!
- VERY easy to distribute loot! (Start roll starts a countdown, if no one rolls "Start Rolls!" Changes to "Offspec!" if no-one rolls offspec, it changes to "Raid Roll!")
- Raid Roll made easier and safer! With one click, RollMaster Assigns a number to each raid member eligible for looted item, announces the numbers in /ra chat and does a roll between 1 and number of raid members.
- "Award" button awards the loot to the winner of any roll!
- You can manually pick a winner from the list of names and rolls, and assign loot to that person!
- If there are two people rolling the highest number, the addon will call for a "Reroll".
- When calling for a reroll, RollMaster collects the rolls from only the tied people at highest previous roll.
This list is for future comming updates. If you thought of a suggestion, and it's listed here, then it's alerady on the drawing board, or maybe even already implemented in code and just waiting for next release!
No updates on the drawing board.
- If closing the loot window while a roll is on-going, RollMaster will not track the rolls that is made while the window is hiden.
If you find an issue that is not listed here, please leave a comment or submit a ticket!