|RPTools Version 0.1.1 BETA beta||92.26 KB||May 31, 2018||7.3.5 +2||270||Download|
|RPTools Version 0.1 BETA beta||72.98 KB||May 15, 2018||7.3.5 +2||34||Download|
RPTools is an addon that started out as an idea for a sort of 'wallet' that'd be able to keep track of your IC wealth. A ton of ideas got added unto it, and thus I decided to merge them all into one addon which in future will house several 'tools' that a RolePlayer can enable/disable and use at their own discretion.
I have a bunch of ideas left to implement, and will continue to add them as I get about to coding this up.
So far, RPTools possess the following features:
- A pouch to keep track of your coins.
- Ability to add/remove coins to/from any of your six pouches.
- Automatically converts copper into silver, silver into gold, and vice versa.
- A button to hide the lower part of the pouch, making only the pouch artwork and coin counters visible.
- Menu (Ledger)
- A transaction history of what you've added/removed from your pouch, and what date you did so.
- Allows you to delete individuals transactions with buttons, or your entire history through a slash command.
- "Daily Usage" – allows you to set a fixed amount of money to add/remove to your pouch once every day.
(NOTE: Also counts days you DID NOT log in!)
- 5 Extra Pouches, which can be renamed at will. (Bank, Stash, etc)
- Menu (Ledger)
/rptools for a list of commands.
Thanks and appreciations:
Huge thanks to Ellypse for the uncountable amount of times he's helped me.
Much love to my friend Mortanis for the RPTools Logo. Find his Deviant Art here!