|RPXtreme 0.2 release||3.61 KB||Aug 13, 2018||8.0.1||142||Download|
|RPXtreme ver 0.1 release||1.57 KB||Aug 12, 2018||8.0.1||16||Download|
RPXtreme assits you in RP chat situations.
Monologue Assist: You can save texts into the addon and communicate them line by line into the chat by one command (best use with a macro). This will save you a lot of macro space!
- Save monologues via "/rpx add"
- First textbox specifies the name of this monologue
- Paste your text into the second box. Each line will later be a communicated line per macro hit (playnext)
- Play a saved monologue "[name]" via "/rpx [name] playnext" (best if you create a macro for this)
- Go back to the start of a saved monologue via "/rpx [name] tostart"
- analogically go to a specific line with "/rpx [name] gotoline [line]"
- Remove a saved monologue with "/rpx [name] remove"
- Show all saved monologues with "/rpx list"
- Show a whole monologue just for you: "/rpx [name] dump"
- Set whether your monologue will be shouted or said: "/rpx setmode [y | s]"
- Reset everything with "/rpx reset"