|Say My Name 1.0.1 release||2.88 KB||Oct 22, 2017||7.3.0||705||Download|
|Say My Name 1.0 release||2.88 KB||Oct 21, 2017||7.2.5||83||Download|
This add on is now updated for 7.3! So please stay tuned and subscribe for updates!
About Say My Name
Formally created by Vux of Dragonblight-[US], the project has now been taken on by me (Bubblesz of Echo Isles-[US]) Say My Name is a very simple and incredibly lightweight addon that will alert you by playing the Auction House "bell" sound and relaying the message to the middle of your screen when:
– Someone says your name in *any* chat channel.
– Someone does an emote that contains your name or the word "you".
– Someone drops a Fish Feast or a Great Feast.
Besides the point of playing the auction house bell, this add-on can also do:
– All messages are printed to ChatFrame7 for a "log" in case you want to view them later, for example, if you were afk.
– Supports nicknames (or any other custom trigger)
– Ignore feature.
The commands are being updated to be more 'ease' of use.
As of this very moment, you can use /saymyname (or /smn) to learn more.
/saymyname add <trigger>
/saymyname remove <trigger>
/saymyname ignore <player>
/saymyname unignore <player>
There are a few things I am looking to incorporate into this addon soon:
– User Interface
– Allow you to select which chat channels are affected by the addon.
– Allow you to enable/disable the playing of a sound.
– Allow you to select which sound gets played when your triggers get mentioned.
So make sure to subscribe for the updates!
You are able to contact me on my website at www.GameRebels.com