|3.1.70000 release||20.11 KB||Jul 19, 2016||7.0.3||4,998||Download|
|3.1.60200 release||20.11 KB||May 29, 2016||6.2.4||1,105||Download|
|3.0.60200 release||20.00 KB||May 29, 2016||6.2.4||42||Download|
|2.9.60200 release||18.55 KB||Apr 23, 2016||6.2.4||818||Download|
|2.8.60200 release||16.63 KB||Jan 16, 2016||6.2.3||1,453||Download|
|2.7.60200 release||16.10 KB||Nov 5, 2015||6.2.2||1,252||Download|
|2.6.60200 release||15.24 KB||Oct 21, 2015||6.2.2||583||Download|
|2.5.60200 release||14.82 KB||Oct 12, 2015||6.2.2||441||Download|
|2.4.60200 release||9.90 KB||Oct 3, 2015||6.2.2||454||Download|
|2.3.60200 release||6.25 KB||Sep 26, 2015||6.2.2||378||Download|
|2.2.60200 release||6.24 KB||Sep 26, 2015||6.2.2||31||Download|
|2.1.60200 release||2.67 KB||Sep 21, 2015||6.2.2||340||Download|
|2.0.60200 release||1.89 KB||Sep 19, 2015||6.2.2||260||Download|
|1.0.60200 release||1.60 KB||Sep 15, 2015||6.2.2||299||Download|
|60100-2 release||1.56 KB||Mar 4, 2015||6.1.0||1,444||Download|
|60100-1 release||2.31 KB||Mar 3, 2015||6.1.0||112||Download|
|SayKarma-v1.141021-1 release||1.32 KB||Oct 21, 2014||6.0.2||1,108||Download|
|SayKarma-v1.140202-1 release||1.29 KB||Feb 2, 2014||5.4.2||1,936||Download|
|r75 alpha||20.00 KB||May 29, 2016||6.2.4||17||Download|
|r74 alpha||18.80 KB||Apr 29, 2016||6.2.4||17||Download|
|r63 alpha||13.60 KB||Oct 10, 2015||6.2.2||25||Download|
|r62 alpha||12.14 KB||Oct 9, 2015||6.2.2||13||Download|
|r60 alpha||10.11 KB||Oct 5, 2015||6.2.2||15||Download|
|r57 alpha||9.54 KB||Oct 2, 2015||6.2.2||26||Download|
|r55 alpha||8.18 KB||Sep 30, 2015||6.2.2||15||Download|
|r50 alpha||6.25 KB||Sep 26, 2015||6.2.2||11||Download|
|r49 alpha||6.00 KB||Sep 24, 2015||6.2.2||13||Download|
|r47 alpha||1.35 KB||Sep 24, 2015||6.2.2||20||Download|
|r43 alpha||2.65 KB||Sep 21, 2015||6.2.2||16||Download|
|r42 alpha||2.64 KB||Sep 21, 2015||6.2.2||13||Download|
|r41 alpha||2.43 KB||Sep 21, 2015||6.2.2||11||Download|
|r40 alpha||2.39 KB||Sep 21, 2015||6.2.2||11||Download|
|SayKarma-v1.140201-1 alpha||1.24 KB||Feb 1, 2014||5.4.2||37||Download|
|SayKarma-v1.140131-1 alpha||1.24 KB||Jan 31, 2014||5.4.2||23||Download|
Say around you, you've been hit by touch of karma, silenced, stunned, and some other things.
At the beginning, this addon used to only announce that you've been touched by touch of karma. Since I do a lot of random battlegrounds or arenas without Skype, I decided to add more announces.
Even if you stop hitting the monk, all your mates must also stop dps this monk. Otherwise you'll be dead, because 50% (Edit: was 100%) of the damages are redirected on you during 10s. That's the reason I made this add-on.
Touch of Karma -> All damage you take is redirected to the enemy target as Nature damage over 6 sec instead of you. Damage cannot exceed your total health. Last 10 sec.
The original idea came from the addon "say sapped" of bitbyte.
AutoSetting Tab key
Now you can enable an option for auto set your tab key based on your current zone.
- pve mode will set the tab key to the nearest enemy and Shift+tab for the nearest enemy player.
- pvp mode will set the tab key to the nearest enemy player and Shift+tab for the nearest enemy.
Of course, if you are in combat, it won't work.
- /sk ui – open UI options, or Esc key than Interface/Addons.
- /sk help – show you some slash commands.
- /sk reset – will reset SayKarma
- /sk legacy – use SayKarma as it was at the beginning. In another word: announce only Touch of Karma and nothing else.
- /sk default – get back to the default mode.
- /sk tab check – display how your tab key is set.
- /sk tab – try to set your tab key based on your current zone.
- /sk tab pve – for setting the tab key to the nearest enemy and Shift+tab for the nearest enemy player.
- /sk tab pvp – for setting the tab key to the nearest enemy player and Shift+tab for the nearest enemy.