|ScrapMaster 1.0.1 release||17.76 KB||Aug 25, 2018||8.0.1||14,191||Download|
|ScrapMaster 1.0 release||17.73 KB||Aug 23, 2018||8.0.1||1,720||Download|
- Easily fills the scrapper with items and start scrapping with one click.
- Ignore-List for items you do not want to be added to the scrapper.
- Keeps track of the items you scrap and the materials you get.
- Displays scrapping statistics for items you have scrapped.
How to use ScrapMaster:
- You can type "/scrapmaster", "/scrapmasterhelp" or "/smhelp" for a full list of available commands in game. All of these slash-commands work with either "sm" or "scrapmaster" prefix.
- /click ScrapMasterButton – You'll want to create a macro for this. It will fill the scrapper with any scrappable items in your inventory that are not on your Ignore-List. If there are items in the scrapper already, "/click ScrapMasterButton" will scrap them.
- /smadd [itemlink] – If you have items that you do not want to scrap, add them to your Ignore-List using this command.
- /smremove [itemlink] – This command removes an item from the Ignore-List.
- /smlist - This prints the list of ignored items.
- /smreset – This resets your Ignore-List, removing all items from it.
- /smstats [itemlink] – This prints how many of this item you have scrapped and what materials you have gained in the process. These stats are split into two sections: First it displays the stats for the specific version of the item (the stats for uncommon quality, ilvl 225 "Tidespray Linen Bracers of the Aurora" for example). The second section then displays the combined stats for all versions of this item (so it displays data for all "Tidespray Linen Bracers", regardless of their itemlevel, rarity or suffix)
- /smclear [itemlink] – This will delete all Scrapping-Data for the item you linked.
- /smclearall – This deletes all your Scrapping-Data for all items.