|SensibleAutoQuest-1.0.1-bcc.zip release||10.36 KB||Jun 2, 2021||2.5.1||5||Download|
|SensibleAutoQuest-1.0.0-bcc.zip release||10.34 KB||May 31, 2021||2.5.1||39||Download|
- Can automatically take normal quests.
- Can automatically take or ignore daily quests.
- Can automatically take repeatable quests only if you have the required items.
- Can automatically complete quests – you still pick rewards though.
- Can set specific quests to be automated or not, so if you never do a certain quest you can disable it.
/aq accept <“on”|”off”> – set if normal quests should be auto-taken
/aq daily <“on”|”off”> – set if daily quests should be auto-taken
/aq repeat <“on”|”off”> – set if repeatable quests should be auto-taken if you have the required items
/aq complete <“on”|”off”> – set if quests should be auto-completed (you still pick rewards)
/aq toggle <quest name> – toggle automation for a specific quest
- Some specific quests have automation disabled by default. You can enable them, or disable ones you never want to do, using the toggle command like: /aq toggle additional runecloth
- Holding shift when talking to someone will disable the automation that time.
This addon was originally made for the old 2.4.3 TBC client and was converted a few days before the release of TBC Classic. From the testing I could do as a guildless, slipshod feral without many resources, it seems to be working.