|ShadowedUF_NotMyAuras_v0.1.3.zip release||3.31 KB||Oct 22, 2020||9.0.1||0||Download|
|ShadowedUF_NotMyAuras_v0.1.2.zip release||3.58 KB||Jan 19, 2020||8.3.0||1,588||Download|
In Shadowed Unit Frames, you can enlarge your own auras to help see which buffs or debuffs you've applied to a unit. But these larger auras can disrupt the layout of rows & columns, making them look untidy.
"Not My Auras" includes additional options for distinguishing between auras you've cast, and those you have not, without needing to enlarge them so that row & column alignment is maintained.
These new options are an additional feature, and can also be used in combination with the enlarged auras for extra visual clarity.
- Change the appearance of auras you didn't cast by fading them out, darkening them, and/or desaturating them to black & white
- Customisable fading and darkening levels
- Options to ignore curable / removable auras, as well as auras cast by bosses, to still keep track of important auras that aren't yours
- Settings by unit type and aura type; configure players, targets, etc. separately, and by buffs or debuffs
How to Use:
- Open the Shadowed Unit Frames options with /suf
- Select a unit from the Unit Configuration group on the left (e.g.: "Target")
- Go to the "Auras" tab along the top of the SUF window
- Expand the "Buffs" or "Debuffs" groups on the left, and select "Display"
- Underneath the default SUF options (Cooldown Rings, Scale / Enlarge Auras) will be the "Not My Auras" group
- Mouse over each option for more information on fading, darkening, or desaturating auras not cast by you
This is my first addon, so all feedback and bug reports are welcome!
A big thank you to the authors of Shadowed Unit Frames for building it with modules in mind, which made learning LUA / WoW Addons a lot easier!