|188.8.131.52-release release||113.07 KB||Jan 31, 2017||7.1.5||613||Download|
|184.108.40.206-release release||113.13 KB||Nov 27, 2016||7.1.0||245||Download|
|220.127.116.11-release release||119.44 KB||Aug 29, 2016||7.0.3||251||Download|
|18.104.22.168-release release||119.13 KB||Aug 26, 2016||7.0.3||91||Download|
Create 3 "DISPEL" macros (defensive, offensive and combined), 1 "INTERRUPT" macro, 1 "SPRINT" macro, 1 "Combat Resurrection" macro and 1 "Taunt" macro that changes on the fly when you load into a different character.
Each character that has some sort of Dispel, interrupt, Sprint, CR or Taunt mechanism has pretty much the same macro created. The goal of the add-on is to reuse the same macro for each character but change the name of the spell automatically.
The default macros look like this, but they can be changed to your own preference.
- A defensive dispel, used to dispel harmful effects (debuffs) from allies.
- An offensive dispel, used to dispel effects (buffs) from enemies (bosses, enemies in bg or arenas, …)
- Combines both the defensive and the offensive dispels in 1 macro and changes based on the targeted unit.
- Interrupt the current target's spell cast.
- Macro for in combat resurrection.
- Spell or Talent that increased movement speed momentarily.
- Spell or pet's spell that taunts the current target.
These are the default templates provided by SharedMacros.
They can easily be changed in game though the configuration.
"Cleanse" macro template (defensive)
#showtooltip /tar [@mouseover,help,nodead] [@target,help,nodead] [@targettarget,help,nodead] [@player] /use CLEANSE_SPELL /targetlasttarget
"Purge" macro template (offensive)
#showtooltip PURGE_SPELL /use [@target,harm,nodead] [@targettarget,harm,nodead] PURGE_SPELL
"Dispel" macro template (combined)
#showtooltip [@mouseover,help,nodead] CLEANSE_SPELL;PURGE_SPELL /use [@mouseover,help,nodead] CLEANSE_SPELL;[@target,harm,nodead] PURGE_SPELL; [@target,help,nodead] CLEANSE_SPELL
"Interrupt" macro template
#showtooltip /stopcasting /use INTERRUPT_SPELL
"CR" macro template
#showtooltip RESURRECTION_SPELL /stopcasting /use [@mouseover,help,dead][help,dead] RESURRECTION_SPELL
"Sprint" macro template
#showtooltip SPRINT_SPELL /stopcasting /use SPRINT_SPELL
"Taunt" macro template
#showtooltip TAUNT_SPELL /use TAUNT_SPELL