|2.3.4 release||71.22 KB||Jul 27, 2015||6.2.0||3,459||Download|
|2.33 release||70.83 KB||Mar 6, 2015||6.1.0||989||Download|
|2.32 release||71.45 KB||Dec 30, 2014||6.0.3||741||Download|
|2.31 release||71.36 KB||Oct 29, 2014||6.0.3||853||Download|
|2.30 release||71.22 KB||Oct 18, 2014||6.0.2||524||Download|
|2.20 release||65.48 KB||Sep 16, 2014||5.4.8||699||Download|
|2.11 release||60.48 KB||Oct 30, 2013||5.4.0||1,515||Download|
|2.10 release||60.48 KB||Aug 30, 2013||5.3.0||694||Download|
|2.04 release||60.53 KB||Aug 29, 2013||5.3.0||38||Download|
|2.03 release||60.57 KB||May 22, 2013||5.3.0||779||Download|
|2.02 release||59.70 KB||Dec 10, 2012||5.1.0||1,169||Download|
|2.01 release||59.70 KB||Sep 17, 2012||5.0.5||114||Download|
|2.0 release||59.77 KB||Sep 17, 2012||5.0.5||18||Download|
|1.0 - actually working release||160.51 KB||Jan 25, 2011||4.0.3a||5,859||Download|
|1.0 release||160.10 KB||Jan 24, 2011||4.0.3a||525||Download|
|Simple Action Sets 0.81b beta||159.68 KB||Oct 16, 2010||4.0.1||2,508||Download|
|Simple Action Sets 0.80b - not back compatible beta||159.61 KB||Oct 15, 2010||4.0.1||459||Download|
|Simple Action Sets 0.70b - 30100 beta||33.27 KB||Apr 30, 2009||3.1.0||9,328||Download|
|0.61b - 30000 beta||28.35 KB||Oct 20, 2008||3.0.2||5,233||Download|
|0.60b - 30000 beta||40.31 KB||Oct 19, 2008||3.0.2||503||Download|
|0.59b - 30000 beta||40.31 KB||Oct 19, 2008||3.0.2||62||Download|
|0.58b - 30000 beta||40.34 KB||Oct 17, 2008||3.0.2||91||Download|
|0.57b beta||40.93 KB||Apr 1, 2007||2.0.6||883||Download|
|0.55b beta||27.92 KB||Dec 20, 2006||1.12.0||152||Download|
|0.54b beta||27.91 KB||Dec 16, 2006||1.12.0||64||Download|
|0.53b beta||27.91 KB||Dec 16, 2006||2.0.1||147||Download|
|0.52b beta||27.41 KB||Dec 16, 2006||2.0.1||41||Download|
|0.51b beta||27.79 KB||Dec 12, 2006||2.0.1||45||Download|
|0.5b beta||27.77 KB||Dec 9, 2006||2.0.1||70||Download|
Do you find yourself reshuffling your spells around on your action bars when ever you PvP or PvE? Are you finding that you have a custom main bar with 48 spells in it and 6 side bars and still need more buttons to hold all your spells, items and macros? Have some special case spells or macros setup you wish you didn't have to keep dragging on and off your action bar?
This addon will save all 120 actions, or just 1, and anywhere inbetween and let you swap them in at any time.
- /sas show or just /sas – displays the UI for SimpleActionSets
- /sas swap <name> – switches your action bars to the saved set named
- /sas save <name> – creates a new saves set (currently will not overwrite an already saved one with the same name)
- /sas clearspellcache – clears the spell cache which remembers mappings from spellID -> base spellID (eg. Dragon's Breath -> Cone of Cold), implemented just in case of errors later on.
- /sas clearmountcache – clears the mount cache which remembers mappings from mount ID -> spell ID, implemented in case of errors later on.
Using the UI:
- You can drag-and-drop anything you can put on your action bars straight onto the UI's bars.
- You can move items about the bars simply by clicking on an item and clicking on a slot.
- When you have something picked up a faint image of what is selected will appear, it will disappear either when you place the item or click outside the UI
- To clear a space on the UI either right-click the icon or hold control then left-click on it.
- To copy an icon, hold shift then left-click on what you wish to copy, then click another slot to paste it in.
- Right clicking on an empty slot will cycle through Force No Change, Force Clear Action and the default state for that slot.
- The bars themselves work in a similar way, you can copy by holding shift and clicking on the bar (left-hand side where the number is), clear by holding control, move just by clicking without a modifier, and cycle through the Force No Change, Force Clear Action and default states by right-clicking (cycling through the states only affects empty slots on the bar).
- All other elements should be obvious or have tooltip information when hovering over it, do let me know if I've missed something though.
-Thanks to Brodrick for creating this addon and to Shuang for maintaining it.