|SkyUI-2.6.3 release||263.14 KB||Jan 31, 2020||8.3.0||435||Download|
|SkyUI-2.6.2 release||263.00 KB||Apr 9, 2017||7.2.0||2,768||Download|
|SkyUI-2.6.1 release||314.82 KB||Jan 7, 2017||7.1.0 +1||1,182||Download|
|SkyUI-2.6.0 release||313.37 KB||Jan 6, 2017||7.1.0 +1||126||Download|
|SkyUI 188.8.131.52 release||219.91 KB||Aug 25, 2016||7.0.3||1,301||Download|
|SkyUI 2.5.3 release||219.93 KB||Aug 25, 2016||7.0.3||76||Download|
|SkyUI 2.5.2 release||219.56 KB||Aug 25, 2016||7.0.3||176||Download|
|SkyUI 2.5.1 release||264.57 KB||Aug 24, 2016||7.0.3||107||Download|
|SkyUI 2.5.0 release||218.92 KB||Aug 24, 2016||7.0.3||44||Download|
|SkyUI 2.4.3 release||221.51 KB||Aug 23, 2016||7.0.3||121||Download|
|SkyUI 2.4.2 release||197.62 KB||Aug 23, 2016||7.0.3||146||Download|
|SkyUI 2.4.1 release||208.44 KB||Jan 2, 2016||6.2.3||1,571||Download|
|SkyUI 2.4.0 release||209.02 KB||Dec 31, 2015||6.2.3||165||Download|
|SkyUI 2.3.1 release||207.86 KB||Dec 22, 2015||6.2.3||243||Download|
|SkyUI 2.3.0 release||208.84 KB||Sep 12, 2015||6.2.2||696||Download|
|SkyUI 2.2.2 release||251.75 KB||Sep 4, 2015||6.2.2||408||Download|
|SkyUI 2.2.1a release||251.02 KB||Sep 4, 2015||6.2.2||120||Download|
|SkyUI 2.2.1 release||255.37 KB||Jan 31, 2015||6.0.3||1,738||Download|
|SkyUI 2.2.0 release||193.27 KB||Jan 28, 2015||6.0.3||349||Download|
|SkyUI 184.108.40.206 Current Game Version Fixed release||262.31 KB||Jan 26, 2015||6.0.3||128||Download|
|SkyUI 2.1.2 release||262.32 KB||Jan 24, 2015||6.0.3||188||Download|
|SkyUI 2.1.1 release||260.48 KB||Jan 23, 2015||6.0.3||115||Download|
|SkyUI 2.1.0 release||260.40 KB||Jan 23, 2015||6.0.3||58||Download|
|SkyUI 2.0.0 release||266.88 KB||Jan 21, 2015||6.0.3||214||Download|
|SkyUI 1.1.2 release||240.50 KB||Aug 21, 2014||5.4.8||1,473||Download|
|SkyUI 1.1.1 Hotfix! release||246.57 KB||Jan 3, 2014||5.4.2||1,544||Download|
|SkyUI 1.1.0 release||246.58 KB||Jan 3, 2014||5.4.2||304||Download|
|SkyUI 1.0.3 release||246.28 KB||Jan 3, 2014||5.4.2||105||Download|
|SkyUI 1.0.2 release||240.81 KB||Dec 22, 2013||5.4.2||236||Download|
|SkyUI 1.0.1 release||244.91 KB||Dec 20, 2013||5.4.2||137||Download|
|SkyUI 1.0.0 release||253.04 KB||Dec 19, 2013||5.4.2||417||Download|
UI Replacement for Unit Frames
Current Version 2.6.3
For anyone who doesn't mind taking a few screenshots of this addon in action please send them to me and I may display them. Email them to email@example.com and post in the comments to let me know. This is my junk address so I probably wont check it otherwise 😛 Thanks!
Accepting donations. I don't play wow other then to test my addon so donations will go towards paying for a subscription and continued development of this addon. Thanks 🙂
Also, commenting really motivates me into working on this addon. I'm semi-active right now while legion's out so I'll be around to answer questions or add a feature.
In Progress (Coming in future builds):
- Party Frames (40% complete) – Still need to do party member auras.. uuuuuugh 🙁 so much coding
- Config Options for moving party frames etc (0% complete)
- Resting Indicator (0% complete)
- In Combat Indicator (0% complete) – I don't know where I wanna put this guy/icon yet
- PVP Indicator (Finished)
- Class Icons for Extra Frames (focus etc) (Finished)
- New Config Option to view all Aura Bars so you can easily configure where you want them and how many of them you want (Finished)
- Aura configuration option bug fixes (Finished)
- Change the font for character names on Extra Frames to the same one used on player/target frames for compatibility with different languages. (Finished)
I think I'm going to wait until I finish my party frames before uploading anything. If you see something missing from this list that you wish was added please let me know! And for anyone new to SkyUI the Hud is completely usable, but it's still a work in progress. I do update frequently though so check back often for new releases
Update 2.6.3 Notes:
* Updated for current game version
* UnitCastingInfo and UnitChannelingInfo functions removed spell rank as return values. This has been updated accordingly.
* Event tied to combo points has been removed. Will be using UNIT_POWER instead.
* Update hasn't been released yet because I'm too tired to properly check for bugs xD * BUT I fixed some of the colors and added a few color options. Specifically a color for regular mobs so you can see the difference between truly trivial and just a regular mob if you'd so like to. Also the option to change the cast bar background color to something other than grey if it's not a friendly or hostile spell. I really wish I could just remake this addon from the ground up :/ But alas I have nowhere near the block of time that would require :/ Thankyou everyone for the continued support though.
Update 2.6.2 Notes:
* Updated for patch 7.2
* Fixed the hunter pet attack bug. No more errors when pets attack.
* Updated the spells/abilities used for checking ranges
Update 2.6.0 Notes:
* Fixed a few bugs (Can't remember all of them, sorry. I believe I fixed one having to do with hunters though)
* Added various color options in the config menu, with the option of resetting all colors to default values.
* You can move the Config Menu again (Don't know if it was broken, or if I broke it xD)
* Added some flair to main unit frames. This flair hides when you're out of range of a target.
* Added an option to change large health/power values with a K instead of those last 3 digits. (All values under 25,000 are shown fully)
* A preview of my party frames is viewable via the config menu but it's not 100% functional atm, and still missing a lot of features.
* Added the configurable option to show only player created buffs.
Update 2.6.1 Notes:
* Added some flair and text for the cast bars. You can change the color of the flairiness (someone submit this word to webster) in the config menu whether it's a hostile/friendly/or non-interruptible spell. I'll add an option to hide the text and flair and also to hide the unit border flair I added in the last release in a future release.
* Pet/Target/Focus frames health and power bars will not update and reflect the colors you specify in the config menu.
* Not sure if this was in my last release or not, or if I added after updating: Added color options for buff and debuff bars, available on the Aura tab of the config menu instead of the colors tab fyi.
SCREENSHOTS (2.6.2 and Pre-2.5 screenshots. New ones coming soon!)
Updated for Legion (partial updates, more fixes will come if I find any major flaws)
2.5.0 Should be totally playable as of right now.
I created this addon for personal use, a couple years ago, because I wanted something that fit my own playstyle. I didn't want it clogging up my screen space and I didn't want it loaded with 8 thousand features. Just the ones I wanted personally. It's inspired by SpartanUI and IceHud. This addon is a replacement for the standard blizzard unit frames.
Current and New Features:
With version 2.4.3 and beyond this addon replaces the basic unit frames with SkyUI frames.
At the moment this covers these frames: Player/Target, Focus, Target's Target and Pets (And target's pet's if they are in your party)
Buffs/Debuffs are shown next to the player and your target.
2.4.3 added Unit Classifications so you'll be able to see what's rare/elite/etc. (No raid icons, however)
- Should fix any issues with classes that have multiple powers (Note: resources that don't use a resource bar aren't supported except for rogue combo points)
- Added Hud Scaling to options
- Added option to only show player created debuffs on targets
A lot of options are customizable via the /sky or /skyui slash commands.
- Party frames
- Raid frames
- DK Runes
- Send me your ideas!
- Target's Pet will only show if the target is the player character, or a party member. This is a limitation of blizzard code (As far as I have researched)
- If you didn't read above, Death Knight runes are not currently supported.
- Do also note that right clicking on these frames can cause taint issues. I have to, perhaps one day, redesign the entire addon to transform these pieced together frames into one that derives from the more correct types of frames I should have been using from the start (figuring this stuff out on your own with very limited documentation is pretty rough)
- Read changelog for further notes.
- Type /skyui or /sky to access
- The configuration menu will close upon entering combat. All changes will be stored and applied the next time the configuration menu is opened. Changes will NOT be saved if you exit the game before allowing the changes to be applied. This makes it more taint-friendly.