|1.0.11 release||11.81 KB||Oct 15, 2020||9.0.1||0||Download|
|1.0.10 release||11.78 KB||Jan 15, 2020||8.3.0||551||Download|
|1.0.9 release||11.87 KB||Jul 20, 2018||8.0.1||517||Download|
|1.0.8 release||11.84 KB||Aug 30, 2017||7.3.0||583||Download|
|1.0.7 release||11.80 KB||Jun 24, 2017||7.2.5||432||Download|
|1.0.6 release||6.99 KB||Jun 14, 2017||7.2.5||218||Download|
|1.0.5a release||6.79 KB||Jun 1, 2017||7.2.0||196||Download|
|1.0.5 release||10.19 KB||Jun 1, 2017||7.2.0||39||Download|
|1.0.4 release||4.89 KB||May 26, 2017||7.2.0||124||Download|
|1.0.3 release||4.13 KB||May 10, 2017||7.2.0||154||Download|
|1.0.2 release||3.79 KB||May 10, 2017||7.2.0||44||Download|
|1.0.1 release||3.76 KB||May 9, 2017||7.2.0||62||Download|
|1.0.0 release||3.65 KB||May 9, 2017||7.2.0||30||Download|
Standard Frames Enhanced is, as its name says, an enhancement over the standard UI. It's intended to fix some bugs, add some tweaks and expand some functionality provided by the standard API.
This addon enhances the Order Hall Blizzard addon.
- There's no configuration: the standard UI is honored and provides an expanded vision of it so, in the same fashion, no further configuration is needed.
- Enhancements can be switched on the fly: To enable and disable the enhancements a hidden check box is provided on the top right corner of any enhanced frame, generally besides the close button.
- Mission list:
- Item level replaces level for max level missions. Level text is properly centered. Rarity is presented as color.
- Mission type icons are now same size and style.
- Displays remaining time: Yellow for less than 24 hours remaining and red for less than 8. All time information is presented in a new line. An hourglass icon indicates a slowing effect that can be countered.
- Bonus rewards are displayed in list. Icon bounds are fixed. Quest items now display an exclamation. Success percentage is now displayed for missions in progress.
- List frame shadows are now working properly. Scroll bar is now correctly positioned. Mission buttons size and bounds are now adjusted.
At the moment, the addon is incompatible with any UI framework such as ElvUI.
Running along addons that modify the mission list might produce undesired interactions. So far these addons are considered:
- Garrison Mission Manager: is supported but still requires some work.
- OrderHallCommander: has some clipping but is usable.
If you have any suggestion or found any bug, please fill an issue report.
Known issues at the moment are:
- Translation has been done with Google Translate for German, French, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese from China, and Chinese from Taiwan, so might be wrong.
- Descriptions are needed for bonus rewards and UI enhancement. Requires localization.
- There's some inconsistent behavior on the clipping of the corners of the frame for the mission list.