|v1.3 +1 More release||121.49 KB||Nov 19, 2018||8.0.1||802||Download|
|v0.9 +1 More release||120.36 KB||Nov 9, 2018||8.0.1||269||Download|
|v1.4 +1 More beta||122.72 KB||Dec 5, 2018||8.0.1||63||Download|
|v1.2 +1 More beta||121.44 KB||Nov 14, 2018||8.0.1||24||Download|
|v1.0 +1 More beta||121.46 KB||Nov 13, 2018||8.0.1||52||Download|
This addon is an adapted version of Zuggie's WeakAura to overcome limitations of the WeakAura platform.
- Displays Lingering Infection stacks in your group and highlights players who currently have Omega Vector
- Calculates the best person in your group to soak the Omega Vector next (and alerts that player with a Phone Ringing sound)
- [NEW v0.9] Alerts you when you have a raid marker that doesn't correspond to your group with a Silly Goblin Engineering sound
- [NEW v0.9] Raid Leader will now mark Omega Vectors based on group preference (group 1 = star, group 2 = circle, group 3 = diamond, group 4 = triangle). Recommend that Raid Leader and Raid Assistants disable corresponding marking functionality in DBM and BigWigs.
- [NEW v1.0] Add sound and text to move away with Bursting Lesions. The sound is "Run Away Little Girl" followed by 4x Sonar Pings or Airhorns depending on how well you are spread out.
- [NEW v1.4] Also play Phone sound when you get Omega Vector (you still need to go to the handoff spot)
- [NEW v1.4] Play Applause sound when you lose Omega Vector and are not next soaker (you can leave the handoff spot)
- [v0.9] Groups recalculated upon each pull. No need to /reload every time groups are changed.
- [v0.9] Raid leader does not need to be in Group 1.
- [v1.0] Truncate long names and don't show server names in display text
- [v1.0] Add extra failsafe to make sure the next soaker doesn't get stuck on a dead raider
- [v1.2] Fix "Vectis encounter ended" message when other encounters end
- [v1.3] Only activate addon for Mythic vectis
- Requires WeakAuras if you want the Phone Ringing, Sonar, and Airhorn sounds
- On your first pull of Vectis, left-click drag the frame in the middle of your screen to wherever you want. It will remember the location.
- If you need to reset the location, use Twitch's "Delete Settings" command in the context menu (or manually delete the WTF\Account\<youraccount>\SavedVariables\SufferMythicVectis.* files