|v4.0 release||395.88 KB||Sep 5, 2018||8.0.1||3,488||Download|
|v3.5 release||399.95 KB||Jul 20, 2016||7.0.3||3,662||Download|
|v3.2 release||368.59 KB||Jan 19, 2015||6.0.3||1,020||Download|
|v3.1 release||368.50 KB||Jan 14, 2015||6.0.3||203||Download|
|v3.0 release||368.52 KB||Jan 14, 2015||6.0.3||41||Download|
|v2.4 release||234.28 KB||Feb 22, 2014||5.4.2||551||Download|
|SW Raid CD Monitor v2.2 release||243.40 KB||Feb 10, 2014||5.4.2||682||Download|
|SW Raid CD Monitor v2.2 release||243.40 KB||Feb 10, 2014||5.4.2||258||Download|
|v2.0 release||235.19 KB||Sep 10, 2013||5.4.0||84||Download|
|SWRaidCD - 1.0 release||239.75 KB||May 21, 2013||5.3.0||546||Download|
|SWRaidCD - 0.4 release||239.76 KB||May 14, 2013||5.2.0||175||Download|
|SWRaidCD - 0.3 release||239.70 KB||May 14, 2013||5.2.0||68||Download|
|SWRaidCD - 0.2 beta||239.59 KB||May 10, 2013||5.2.0||77||Download|
|SWRaidCD - 0.1 beta||238.73 KB||May 10, 2013||5.2.0||57||Download|
|SWRaidCD - 0.0 beta||238.79 KB||May 10, 2013||5.2.0||39||Download|
|r6 alpha||234.22 KB||Feb 22, 2014||5.4.2||20||Download|
|r3 alpha||235.14 KB||Sep 10, 2013||5.4.0||32||Download|
|r2 alpha||235.09 KB||Aug 25, 2013||5.3.0||94||Download|
This addon displays progress bars for currently active raid cooldowns, external single target cooldowns, mana cooldowns, and battle resurrections. It does not track the number of each of the these available in the raid nor the cooldowns (many other addons can handle this).
- /sw – Opens Setup options
- /sw test – Spawns test bars
- /sw toggle – turn on/off anchor.
- /sw grow – toggle Grow Upward
- – Tracks all raid healing and mitigation cooldowns as well as single target cooldowns (Pain Suppression, Ironbark, etc)
- – Optionally tracks battle rez
- – Shaman totems that are destroyed early (either from being damaged in PvP or due to be another totem from that school being dropped) show their full timers without being interupted.
- – Currently bars are shown regardless of if the user is in your party or raid and even if they are enemies.
- – No tracking for AMZ being fully consumed and ending its duration early.
- – No check for the glyph of Smoke Bomb for rogues. Duration assumes it is glyphed.