|r14.1 release||3.68 MB||Dec 13, 2020||9.0.2||0||Download|
|r14 release||3.68 MB||Dec 12, 2020||9.0.2||116||Download|
|r13 release||3.67 MB||Oct 25, 2020||9.0.1||1,269||Download|
|r12.1 release||3.67 MB||Oct 19, 2020||9.0.1||432||Download|
|r12 release||3.67 MB||Oct 18, 2020||9.0.1||111||Download|
|r11 release||3.67 MB||Oct 17, 2020||9.0.1||184||Download|
|r10 release||3.67 MB||Oct 17, 2020||9.0.1||157||Download|
|r9 release||3.67 MB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||274||Download|
|r8 release||3.69 MB||Jul 4, 2019||8.2.0||2,374||Download|
|r7 release||3.69 MB||Mar 22, 2019||8.1.5||1,226||Download|
|r6 release||3.69 MB||Mar 11, 2019||8.1.0||425||Download|
|r5 release||3.69 MB||Feb 21, 2019||8.1.0||508||Download|
|r4 release||3.69 MB||Feb 19, 2019||8.1.0||164||Download|
|r3 release||3.68 MB||Feb 11, 2019||8.1.0||297||Download|
|r2 release||3.68 MB||Feb 6, 2019||8.1.0||214||Download|
|r1 release||9.77 MB||Dec 28, 2018||8.1.0||448||Download|
|r1-beta1 release||9.89 MB||Nov 5, 2018||8.0.1||365||Download|
|r1-alpha5 release||9.89 MB||Nov 1, 2018||8.0.1||70||Download|
|r1-alpha4 release||9.86 MB||Oct 30, 2018||8.0.1||57||Download|
|r1-alpha3 release||9.86 MB||Oct 28, 2018||8.0.1||80||Download|
|r1-alpha2 release||9.80 MB||Oct 28, 2018||8.0.1||32||Download|
|r1-alpha1 release||9.79 MB||Oct 26, 2018||8.0.1||85||Download|
|r9-beta10 beta||3.67 MB||Sep 8, 2020||9.0.1||19||Download|
|r9-beta9 beta||3.67 MB||Aug 23, 2020||9.0.1||10||Download|
|r9-beta8 beta||3.67 MB||Aug 23, 2020||9.0.1||7||Download|
|r9-beta7 beta||3.66 MB||Aug 21, 2020||9.0.1||12||Download|
|r9-beta6 beta||3.66 MB||Aug 21, 2020||9.0.1||11||Download|
|r9-beta5 beta||3.66 MB||Aug 20, 2020||9.0.1||13||Download|
|r9-beta4 beta||3.66 MB||Aug 20, 2020||9.0.1||11||Download|
|r9-beta3 beta||3.73 MB||Aug 20, 2020||9.0.1||9||Download|
|r9-beta2 beta||3.73 MB||Aug 20, 2020||9.0.1||10||Download|
|r9-beta1 beta||3.73 MB||Aug 20, 2020||9.0.1||11||Download|
Welcome to my new and improved Shaman Auras addon!
What initially started as a code cleanup endeavor, slowly evolved more into a project of adding new functionality, which lead to so many new adjustments and additions that it became clear that I needed to release this as a new addon.
- A fancy new intro pane has been added that will keep you up-to-date on what's new with each new update!
- You can now create and remove aura groups and move auras between groups!
- Almost every aura has a glow customization tool tried to them, allowing you to setup glow animations that best suit your needs!
- You can now create and remove timer bar groups and move timer bars between groups!
- You can now customize timer bars in shape, size, texture, color, orientation, and growth direction!
- Major code cleanup and refactoring has lead to better addon performance.
"I'm new; what is this?"
If you're new here, please allow me to welcome you to my addon and thank you for your support!
What my addon does is provide video aids to help with your Shaman's rotation by alerting you of spells coming off of cooldown, important procs, important buffs, and so on. My addon has been designed to cover all three Shaman specializations. Given enough time to get used to my addon and you could have the capability of hiding your action bars; clearing up valuable screen space!
"How do I use this?"
With user-friendliness in mind, I tried my best to design the configuration area of the addon to provide a smooth flow of accessibility and navigation. In the configuration, you'll find the "Aura Builder" and "Timer Bar Build", which allow you to customize all of your auras and timer bars! Granted, if you liked my first version of this addon the way it is, I made sure to provide the same defaults.
The following are the slash commands that are used to access the configuration panel to begin tweaking the addon to your liking. Please keep in mind that you can only access configuration tools for the spec that you currently have active.
- /ssa ele – This displays the configuration panel for the Elemental portion of the addon.
- /ssa res – This displays the configuration panel for the Enhancement portion of the addon
- /ssa res – This displays the configuration panel for the Restoration portion of the addon
- Coordinates to help with moving aura groups and other objects.
- Customize the grid that appears when activating the movement module.
- Backup & Restore capabilities
- and more!