|TheBrohman's Multiaddon v1.1.4 release||4.44 KB||Jan 7, 2018||7.3.0 +1||92||Download|
|TheBrohman's Multiaddon v1.1.3 release||3.85 KB||Aug 31, 2017||7.3.0 +2||48||Download|
|TheBrohman's Multiaddon v1.1.2 release||3.66 KB||Jul 3, 2017||7.2.5 +3||40||Download|
|TheBrohman's Multiaddon v1.1.1 release||3.12 KB||Jun 2, 2017||7.2.5 +4||29||Download|
|TheBrohman's Multiaddon v1.1.0 release||2.66 KB||May 19, 2017||7.2.5 +4||35||Download|
|TheBrohman's Multiaddon v1.0.9 release||2.30 KB||Mar 2, 2017||7.1.5 +2||45||Download|
|TheBrohman's Multiaddon v1.0.8 release||2.25 KB||May 23, 2016||6.2.4||187||Download|
|TheBrohman's Multiaddon v1.0.7 release||2.47 KB||Apr 23, 2016||6.2.4||47||Download|
|TheBrohman's Multiaddon v1.0.6 release||2.06 KB||Apr 18, 2016||6.2.4||40||Download|
|TheBrohman's Multiaddon v1.0.5 release||2.06 KB||Apr 18, 2016||6.2.4||35||Download|
|TheBrohman's Multiaddon v1.0.3 release||2.05 KB||Apr 15, 2016||6.2.4||57||Download|
|TheBrohman's Multiaddon v1.0.0 release||1.76 KB||Apr 11, 2016||6.2.4||57||Download|
Welcome, to TheBrohman's MultiAddon!
This addon is, so far, a simple addon I making to learn LUA aswell as adding features to WoW I like. This will be updated as I get further into the addon.
- Toggleable & Editable guild login message! (When you log in and you are in a guild, a message will be sent in guild chat)
- Commands! Do "/tbm" or "/tbma" to open the commands window!
- Level up messages! Guild: Each 5th level after level 10. Popup: Every level. (Both toggleable)
- Death counter. (Both Overall and per character.)
- Resurrection messages (toggleable)
- Fishing tracker! There is a macro in your "general" tab to use the tracker. Use the command "/tbma fishing show" to see the current count, and "/tbma fishing reset" to set it back to 0.
- Auto-Repair! Simply open a vendor which can repair, and it automatically repairs all your items for you. Prioritizes guild funds.
- Guild Achievement congratulator! Toggleable and you can customize the message!
- Junk selling! You add items to a list and each time you go to a vendor it will check your backpack for those items and then sell them!
- Config (to change messages etc., although this can currently be done with commands)