|TheNightIsDarkUI - v1 release||350.14 KB||Jun 2, 2020||1.13.4||88||Download|
TheNightIsDarkUI for World of Warcraft Classic
Initially a fork of modui_classic
- Actionbar: BfA-style small mainbar with compact menus & bags.
- Bag: one-bag inventory and bank.
- Chat: simple chat solution with modified text strings and style.
- Enemy Castbars: on Target and Nameplate unitframes.
- Nameplates: combo points for Rogues and Druids, icon-style totems, style changes.
- Quest Tracker: click-through to Quest Log.
- Theme: change the colour of your UI textures with a colour wheel. cleaner button skinning.
- Tooltip: cleaner, prettier, more useful information.
- UnitFrame: style changes, class information,
- Worldmap: smaller panel, usable while playing, coordinates and better group pins.
Click the TNid above the backpack button (bottom-right of the main actionbar) to open theme and display options. TheNightIsDarkUI is designed to be modular and the different elements of the UI can be turned on and off.
Q: Why aren't my target and nameplate casting timers correct?
A: Blizzard recently disabled accurate timer checking in their classic API in the run up to release, so now its no longer possible to check which spell rank is being used – so TheNightIsDarkUI has to assume its the highest rank with the longest spell cast time for now.
- Combat Text
- PvP and Battleground support.
- Raid Frames (?)
- Other stuff i forgot about since I last worked on this thing.