|2.20 release||108.11 KB||Nov 13, 2020||9.0.1||231||Download|
|2.19 release||107.96 KB||Aug 7, 2020||8.3.0||973||Download|
|2.18 release||100.38 KB||Jul 14, 2020||8.3.0||588||Download|
|v2.17 release||99.74 KB||Jun 26, 2020||8.3.0||535||Download|
|v2.16 release||99.65 KB||Jun 25, 2020||8.3.0||218||Download|
|v2.15 release||97.27 KB||May 18, 2020||8.3.0||768||Download|
|v2.14 release||97.19 KB||Oct 3, 2019||8.2.5||1,088||Download|
|v2.13 release||95.30 KB||Sep 24, 2019||8.2.0||529||Download|
|v2.12 release||94.10 KB||Aug 1, 2019||8.2.0||927||Download|
|v2.11 release||93.85 KB||Aug 1, 2019||8.2.0||111||Download|
|v2.1 release||93.71 KB||Jul 31, 2019||8.2.0||278||Download|
|v2.09 release||89.38 KB||Jul 24, 2019||8.2.0||584||Download|
|v2.08 release||88.88 KB||Jul 21, 2019||8.2.0||434||Download|
|v2.07 release||88.71 KB||Jul 21, 2019||8.2.0||122||Download|
|v2.06 release||86.70 KB||Jul 21, 2019||8.2.0||208||Download|
|v2.05 release||86.69 KB||Jul 20, 2019||8.2.0||104||Download|
|v2.04 release||86.60 KB||Jul 20, 2019||8.2.0||8||Download|
|v2.03 release||83.66 KB||Jul 12, 2019||8.2.0||471||Download|
|v2.02 release||83.66 KB||Jun 27, 2019||8.2.0||564||Download|
|v2.01 release||82.41 KB||Jun 16, 2019||8.1.5||492||Download|
|v1.83 release||67.59 KB||May 23, 2019||8.1.5||499||Download|
|v1.82 release||67.59 KB||May 23, 2019||8.1.5||8||Download|
|v1.81 release||69.18 KB||May 23, 2019||8.1.5||20||Download|
|v1.8 release||66.89 KB||May 22, 2019||8.1.5||172||Download|
|v1.79 release||63.14 KB||May 20, 2019||8.1.5||171||Download|
|v1.78 release||61.76 KB||Feb 12, 2019||8.1.0||616||Download|
|v1.77 release||61.65 KB||Feb 11, 2019||8.1.0||210||Download|
|v1.76 release||61.28 KB||Jan 26, 2019||8.1.0||435||Download|
|v1.75 release||60.92 KB||Jan 11, 2019||8.1.0||432||Download|
|v1.74 release||60.81 KB||Jan 10, 2019||8.1.0||35||Download|
|v1.73 release||57.84 KB||Jan 6, 2019||8.1.0||323||Download|
|v1.72 release||57.63 KB||Jan 4, 2019||8.1.0||211||Download|
|v1.7b release||57.63 KB||Jan 4, 2019||8.1.0||187||Download|
|v1.7 release||57.60 KB||Jan 3, 2019||8.1.0||162||Download|
|v1.6b release||49.60 KB||Dec 30, 2018||8.1.0||216||Download|
|v1.6 release||49.46 KB||Dec 29, 2018||8.1.0||60||Download|
|2.19 BETA3 beta||107.31 KB||Aug 6, 2020||8.3.0||9||Download|
|2.19 BETA2 beta||106.36 KB||Jul 31, 2020||8.3.0||13||Download|
|2.19 BETA beta||106.20 KB||Jul 31, 2020||8.3.0||7||Download|
|v2.00 beta||82.40 KB||Jun 15, 2019||8.1.5||27||Download|
|v1.5 beta||40.45 KB||Oct 17, 2018||8.0.1||302||Download|
|v1.4b beta||36.13 KB||Oct 15, 2018||8.0.1||84||Download|
|v1.4 beta||36.09 KB||Oct 15, 2018||8.0.1||74||Download|
|v1.3 beta||34.50 KB||Oct 11, 2018||8.0.1||187||Download|
|v1.2 beta||21.22 KB||Oct 7, 2018||8.0.1||238||Download|
|v1.1 beta||16.00 KB||Oct 6, 2018||8.0.1||99||Download|
|initial upload beta||10.12 KB||Oct 5, 2018||8.0.1||42||Download|
|v1.7 alpha2 alpha||53.80 KB||Jan 2, 2019||8.1.0||19||Download|
|1.7 alpha alpha||53.81 KB||Jan 2, 2019||8.1.0||14||Download|
ThingsToDo2 will present you with a list of "tasks" for your current character based on level, faction, lockouts, available worldquests, earned achievements and loot eligibility. Most of these tasks are related to obtaining collectibles or achievements that are in some way time gated, be it either by lockout or a certain worldquest being active.
- Click the Minimap-Button to bring up the main Addon-Window
- If you cannot or do not want to use a Minimap-Button, you can disable it in the options
- Use "/ttd2" or "/thingstodo2" to bring up the main window
- Use "/ttd2 resetpos" to reset the position of the main window, if it ever gets lost somehow
- Use the options to configure what you want to see and click "Refresh Modules"; the addon will then process your faction/lockout/quest status to present you with "Things To Do"
- Each such task will show up as a button in the Addon-Main-Window
- Clicking the button will add the information about this task (where, when, what) to your chat. If possible, links will be used. This addon generates clickable TomTom links if you have TomTom installed. This helps with a LOT of collectibles so using TomTom is highly recommended
- Ideally, if you are not using the "include completed" and "include done" options, you should be able to go through the presented tasks and either complete them or get lockout for them so the list will shorten and disappear.
- Using "include completed" and "include done" is intended for personal confirmation, only
- Use "/ttd2 clearaccdata" to reset all account-based data; this may be necessary if you want to remove characters from listings that you have deleted/changed and cannot login anymore
Supported Tasks as of 2.19
- ArchaeologyAutowaypoint, not a button in the list. If the option to use this "task" is enabled, the addon will create a TomTom waypoint to the closest digsite on the same continent whenever you complete a digsite (or toggle on the option).
- ArchaeologyCrateButton, if the option to allow SecureActionButtons is enabled, the addon will show this button whenever your character has an "uncrated" archaeology artifact in her/his bags. Clicking the button will crate the artifact and point it to the next one, so you only need to click the button as long as it goes to crate all artifacts in your bags.
- XMogArathi, will tell you exactly which xmog-appearance your current character may get from the warfront you are missing. Note that this button only shows up if the Warfront is actually available to your faction. Use the "include done" option to see the list when the Warfront is not available.
- XMogDarkshore, same as above but for Darkshore.
- BFABonusRoll, will show up if your current character still has to trade in bonus-rolls.
- BFAIslandStatus, will show up if the current character has not completed his Island-Expedition-Weekly-Quest.
- BFAKeystone, will show up if you have not collected your rewards from last week and/or not completed a +10 this week. There is also an option to include the +10/15 feats as criteria for this button to show up.
- BFATableMissions, will show up if a table mission is offered that you are still missing for one of the 3 achievements.
- BFAWQAchievements, will show up if any Worldquest is up that is required to complete an achievement you are still missing.
- BFAWQRecipes, will show up if a worldquest is active that can reward a profession recipe your current character is missing.
- BFAParagon, will show up to tell you which collectibles from BFA Paragon boxes you are missing. Note that there is an option to hide this button unless the emissary for these factions is also up.
- BFAMissableQuests, simple list of quests that are nowhere near the normal questing-path through zones and therefore often missed.
- BFAWarmode, if the option "Track Warmode" is used, this module will inform you about incursion-related achievements that can only be done in Warmode, it will also tell you if your current character can still loot the Secret Supply Cache of this incursion and give you the possible spawn locations as TomTom waypoints.
- BFAQuestRewards, contains achievements and other collectibles that are in some way connected with daily/weekly quests.
- BFAHorrificVisions, tells you the lockout status of individual ilvl rewards from Horrific Visions ranging from ilvl445-470. Since only rewards for full-clears are considered, this module may also be used to check for malefic-core-eligible runs.
- BFAHorrificVisionTracker, if enabled in the options, this module displays a small, draggable frame whenever you enter a horrific vision. The tooltip of this frame details how many chests and crystals you have collected in each sub-area if you have the necessary Clear Sight rank learned. This count includes crystals activated by party members. If you have TomTom installed, the tracker will also create a waypoint to chests party members open which you have not yet opened yourself.
- LegionFishing, will tell you if any Legion-Fishing-Worldquest is up that you are still missing for the Achievement.
- LegionWQRecipes, will tell you if any Worldquest is up that directly or indirectly rewards a recipe you are missing for your character's professions.
- LegionParagon, will tell you which collectibles from Legion Paragon boxes you are still missing. Note there is an option to hide this button unless the associated emissary of these factions is also up.
- ArgusCollectibles, will tell you which collectibles from the 3 Argus-Zones you are missing, will tell you where to find them and if a Worldquest for one of the Sources is available.
- ArgusEgg, like Argus-Collectibles but only for the content of the special "Cat Egg".