|188.8.131.52401 release||704.95 KB||Feb 24, 2023||3.4.1||69,902||Download|
|184.108.40.206401 release||704.91 KB||Feb 13, 2023||3.4.1||70,965||Download|
|220.127.116.11401 release||704.82 KB||Feb 11, 2023||3.4.1||28,409||Download|
|18.104.22.168401 release||704.83 KB||Jan 18, 2023||3.4.1||118,946||Download|
|22.214.171.124400 release||704.80 KB||Aug 31, 2022||3.4.0||286,832||Download|
|126.96.36.19904 release||704.80 KB||Mar 31, 2022||2.5.4||207,321||Download|
|188.8.131.5203 release||704.76 KB||Jan 21, 2022||2.5.3||129,854||Download|
|184.108.40.20602 release||694.77 KB||Dec 28, 2021||2.5.2||87,906||Download|
|220.127.116.1102 release||704.21 KB||Oct 23, 2021||2.5.2||129,066||Download|
|18.104.22.16802 release||704.19 KB||Sep 3, 2021||2.5.2||143,070||Download|
|22.214.171.12401 release||703.83 KB||Jul 4, 2021||2.5.1||194,174||Download|
|126.96.36.19901 release||702.90 KB||Jun 19, 2021||2.5.1||161,144||Download|
|188.8.131.5201 release||698.56 KB||Jun 7, 2021||2.5.1||163,777||Download|
|184.108.40.20601 release||698.24 KB||May 2, 2021||2.5.1||216,555||Download|
|220.127.116.1101 release||698.17 KB||Apr 27, 2021||2.5.1||756||Download|
Titan Panel Classic adds one or two information bars on the top and/or bottom of the screen and allows a framework for extensive plugin support.
Details about the Titan Panel Development Team can be found at the About subpage at their portal site.
NOTE: This version is for the Classic version only. Not Classic Era or Retail.
- The ability to have 1 or 2 bars at the top and/or the bottom of your screen.
- Many builtin plugins that provide a great core set of features.
- Easy to use menus and options to change features on the fly.
- Fully supported plugin system. All plugins on the bar are plug-n-play.
- Ability to utilize Data Broker plugins.
Direct all issues and feature requests to the SourceForge Titan Panel Classic Development Team page.
The Titan Panel change history is available at the Titan Panel Portal site. You may also find the most recent release notes on our SourceForge Titan Panel Classic Version History wiki page.
- Please read the included TitanPanelSetup-READ_ME_FIRST.txt file for any special instructions needed to use this version of Titan Panel.
- Please check the Titan Panel Portal for a list of any recent issues. These will appear on the main page.
- If you are still having issues, please follow the instructions under ”Bug Reports” above.
- TitanClassicAutoHide & TitanClassicAuxAutoHide
- TitanPanelClassic & supporting modules
The codebase for Titan Panel Classic was transferred from the original Titan Panel code. A few very dedicated people have maintained Titan Panel over the years. They are in order of chronological responsibility: TitanMod, Dark Imakuni and Adsertor.
Add a comment