|TitanFarmFriend.v.4.3 release||96.56 KB||Jan 11, 2021||9.0.2||0||Download|
|TitanFarmFriend.v.4.2 release||96.43 KB||Nov 18, 2020||9.0.2||1,566||Download|
|TitanFarmFriend-4.1 release||96.43 KB||Oct 6, 2020||9.0.1||1,043||Download|
|TitanFarmFriend-4.0 release||96.50 KB||Aug 24, 2020||9.0.1||596||Download|
|TitanFarmFriend-3.0 release||96.33 KB||Jan 14, 2020||8.3.0||1,460||Download|
|TitanFarmFriend-2.6 release||96.33 KB||Oct 25, 2019||8.2.5||594||Download|
|FarmFirend release||96.34 KB||Sep 26, 2019||8.2.5||320||Download|
|Titan Farm Friend release||96.34 KB||Sep 25, 2019||8.2.5||123||Download|
|TitanFarmFriend release||96.34 KB||Jul 14, 2019||8.2.0||353||Download|
Titan Panel [Farm Friend]
A World of Warcraft AddOn that extends the famous Titan Panel with the functionality to Track up to nine Farmed Items in the Titan Panel Bar.
A notification will appear if the defined goal quantity for an item has reached.
Alt + Right click on an Item in your Bags or Bank to start tracking.
You can also enter the name of the desired Item in the AddOn settings.
- Track up to four farmed Items in the Titan Panel Bar
- Track inventory or inventory and bank quantity
- Show item icon in the Titan Panel Bar
- Define an optional quantity for the farmed item
- Shows a notification if the item quantity has reached
- Select an optional sound for the notification
- Customize notification effects
- Show colored item count and quantity
- Localized (English and German)
- Define an shortcut for fast tracking (Default: ALT + right click)
- Toggle item display modes
Please note: Through the limitation of the API functions it is currently only possible to track known items.
That means the items have to be in your data cache (Opened Tooltips, Inventory, Bank etc.)
The item name will be validated if you set it if the item name is invalid or not known by the API you will see a notification.
- /ff track <Item Slot 1 – 9> <Item ID | Item Name | Item Link> - Sets the tracked item
- /ff quantity <Item Slot 1 – 9> <Quantity> – Sets the goal quantity.
- /ff primary <Item Slot 1 – 9> – Sets the items position that would be shown in the Titan Panel bar.
- /ff settings – Open up the AddOn settings page.
- /ff reset <all | items> - Resets Farm Friend to it's default settings.
- /ff version - Show the current used Farm Friend Version.
- /ff help – Shows the available chat commands.