|22.214.171.124 release||18.49 KB||Nov 3, 2020||9.0.1||127||Download|
|126.96.36.199 release||18.42 KB||Oct 30, 2020||9.0.1||5,012||Download|
|188.8.131.52 release||18.99 KB||Oct 30, 2020||9.0.1||75||Download|
|184.108.40.206 release||18.47 KB||Sep 13, 2019||8.2.0||25,117||Download|
|220.127.116.11 release||18.54 KB||Nov 6, 2018||8.0.1||30,052||Download|
|18.104.22.168 release||19.89 KB||Jul 26, 2018||8.0.1||27,058||Download|
Titan Panel [Guild]: A simple guild list for the Titan Panel AddOn.
Wow Classic version at https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/titan-panel-classic-guild
– Lists online guild members in a tooltip
– Menu shows names of online members, with click to /whisper functionality.
– Menu has options to /guild chat and /officer (/o) chat
– Menu has option to toggle Show offline members, which changes this setting in your Social frame, Guild tab
– Advanced menus to /w, /invite, /friend or /who guild members
– Shows default messages if the player is not a member of a guild
– Updates the guild listing every 5 minutes to accomodate the GuildRoster() delay and lag. The update only takes place if the player is 'idle' and not accessing conflicting UI frames or Titan elements
– Tooltip and right-click menu content is sortable using the Sort menu option, works like the guild frame
– Filters available for seeing only those guild members within your level range, your zone, or to look for members of a specific class
– Colors rank names (Advanced) or player names (Simple) based on rank index
– To save space, player can turn off menu options
– In the right-click menu, click on a guild member name to send them a whisper
– Enable 'Show Advanced Menus' to create submenus for each online guild member based on rank
– Left-click on button to toggle the Friends Frame > Guild Tab
– When you have all settings configured to your liking, use 'Hide Options' to maximize your menu space.