|TotalQuestXP (TBC) release||7.55 KB||May 10, 2021||2.5.1||0||Download|
|Release-1-10 release||8.11 KB||Apr 21, 2021||1.13.7||1,173||Download|
|Release-1-9 release||8.11 KB||Apr 21, 2021||1.13.7||142||Download|
|Release-1-8 release||8.10 KB||Jan 29, 2021||1.13.6||1,727||Download|
|Release-1-7-3 release||8.11 KB||Mar 31, 2020||1.13.4||3,909||Download|
|Release-1-7-2 release||8.17 KB||Aug 31, 2019||1.13.2||9,580||Download|
|Release-1-7 release||8.15 KB||Aug 31, 2019||1.13.2||1,802||Download|
|release release||9.33 KB||Aug 29, 2019||1.13.2||2,549||Download|
|TotalQuestXP release||8.41 KB||Aug 29, 2019||1.13.2||589||Download|
Current Version: 1.8
NOTICE: Since this addon relies on quest-caching when quests are accepted, this addon will not include any quests you already have in your quest log. You can, however, abandon and re-take the quests.
Hopefully, this addon lets you decide whether or not you need to a grind a few extra mobs before returning to town, to avoid running back and forth.
- This addon adds a status bar that summarizes your total experience quest reward, from all currently completable quests in your quest log.
- The bar keeps track of your current and required experience and will show you when you have saved up enough experience to go back to your quest hub to ding.
- Quest that require you to “speak with” some NPC are included as completed.
- Quests that are not yet completed are shown on the bar with green fill/texture.
- Options panel allows for slight configuration.
- /tqxp to open the options panel
You can also find it in the Menu > Interface Options > AddOns > TotalQuestXP
Issues or Feedback?
Go to my GitHub repository to add any issues please: https://github.com/smp4903/TotalQuestXP