|TradeForRCLC release||634 Bytes||Jan 15, 2020||8.3.0||127||Download|
|TradeForRCLC release||841 Bytes||Sep 17, 2018||8.0.1||308||Download|
|TradeForRCLC release||633 Bytes||Dec 19, 2017||7.3.0||292||Download|
This addon adds the chat command /traderc to the game.
When you execute the command while trading the following happens:
- all slots of the other trader are scanned for items
- every item found is posted to RCLootCouncil using their chat command /rc add [item]
- if you used /traderc 1 then you also accept automatically the trade
I highly recommend to you, that you create a macro for this chat command.
Please note the following:
- I'm neither the author of RCLootCouncil nor affiliated with them
- This addon uses the non master loot functionality from RCLootCouncil introduced in v2.7 (so you need at least this version)
- You need to be in a raid group and be the raid leader to use this command