|Twilight v1.0 release||34.88 KB||Aug 27, 2016||7.0.3||451||Download|
If you ever played Skyrim, you definitely find this addOn familiar.
Twilight brings the Skyrim's inventory to World of Warcraft, replacing the old bags which are almost "untouched" from Vanilla.
It doesn't only changes the bags but the interaction with merchants as well, in a very similar way to Skyrim.
If you never played Skyrim before, then here is some quick info:
Your bags are divided in types (e.g. Armor, Weapons, Consumables, etc…). Selecting a type, will show you a list of items sorted by alphabetic order. From there, you can equip/use/drop an item.
All this using just the keyboard.
A showcase of the addOn can be watched here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH0rDdHUuqQ&feature=youtu.be
In the end, Twilight is more focused to players who want a different touch to their bags or are simply Skyrim fans.
How to use it:
- Extract and move to Interface/AddOns folder (just like a regular addOn).
- The first time you log in, assign a key to Use/Equip action. This can be done in "Keybinds" menu.
- Now, when you toggle all bags, Twilight should appear.
- You can still access the old bags by clicking in them (useful if something wrong happens).
- Interacting with a merchant while holding a modifier will show the default UI.
- Bank frames.
- Facilitate trade system.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – for being a great game and for the idea.