|UnitInCombat 7.2.1 release||3.11 KB||Apr 28, 2017||7.2.5 +4||2,904||Download|
|UnitInCombat 7.2 release||2.74 KB||Apr 28, 2017||7.2.0 +2||66||Download|
This addon shows whether an unit is in combat or not. Useful for PvP to indicate if you can sap someone out of CC.
Configuration is done via lua.file.
Works for default UI unitframes only.
Shows combat state for following unitframes:
- Target of Target
In the Lua file you can control the following:
- what icon should be shown for units that are in combat / units that are out of combat
- for what state an icon should be shown (icon when in combat / out of combat / or both)
- for which frame the addon should show icons
- anchoring of the icons
- in which instance type the addon should show icons
- usage of blizzard style icons for target and focus frame (New in version 7.2.1)
If you notice an issue or you have an idea to improve the addon feel free fo create a ticket at https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/unitincombat/issues