|v1.0.5 release||35.23 KB||Oct 25, 2016||7.1.0||1,393||Download|
|v1.0.4 release||33.87 KB||Sep 1, 2016||7.0.3||573||Download|
|v1.0.3 release||33.87 KB||Sep 1, 2016||7.0.3||80||Download|
|v1.0.2 release||33.86 KB||Aug 18, 2016||7.0.3||338||Download|
|v1.0.1 release||35.00 KB||Dec 8, 2014||6.0.3||2,032||Download|
|v1.0.0 release||35.00 KB||Dec 1, 2014||6.0.3||62||Download|
This addon allows you to keep track and save changes to your current Equipment Set without the need to open the Equipment Manager.
I don't know about you, but for me, while levelling alts and gearing up on Dungeons/Raid it's a pain to always keep multiple Equipment Sets updated. Most of my characters are Healer/Tank or Healer/DPS, and I need to keep at least 2 Sets. And what you usually need to do to update a Set is:
- Go to Character Info;
- Equipment Manager;
- Select the Set you want to update;
- Click Save;
- Confirm the changes.
That gets boring and strenuous pretty quickly, so I came up with Update Equipment Set, which lets you save or discard you changes to the current Set with just a click of the mouse, a slash command or a macro.
- Save changes to current Equipment Set: While you have an Equipment Set on and you change some of the items, Click on the minimap button saves the Set;
- Discard changes to current Equipment Set: While you have an Equipment Set on and you change some of the items, Shift-Click on the minimap button discards the changes, re-equipping your original Set;
- Displays the current Set and it's status;
- Support for Data Broker display addons;
You can use either /ues or /updateequipmentset.
- /ues toggle – Toggle minimap button;
- /ues save – Updates the current Equipment Set with the newly equiped items;
- /ues discard – Discards the changes to the current Equipment Set;
Bugs / Issues
None that I'm aware of.
This addon was designed for my needs. If you don't like it, or don't find it useful, please don't use it.
If you have constructive criticism or would like to see some feature implemented, leave a comment and I'll analyse it. If it makes sense, I like it and it fits the purpose of the addon, I'll implement it.
Any support/feature implementation will happen when I can. I have a full-time job, so I don't have as much time to dedicate to WoW and addons as I would like to.
So please just be patient. Thanks.