|UrbanAchiever-17-160 release||173.65 KB||Nov 30, 2017||7.3.0||1,296||Download|
|UrbanAchiever-17-158 release||173.14 KB||Jun 13, 2017||7.2.5 +1||877||Download|
|UrbanAchiever-17-154 release||173.00 KB||Jul 19, 2016||7.0.3||1,639||Download|
|UrbanAchiever-6-153 release||172.16 KB||Feb 25, 2015||6.1.0||1,630||Download|
|UrbanAchiever-16-152 release||171.99 KB||Nov 24, 2014||6.0.3||876||Download|
|UrbanAchiever-16-149 release||150.89 KB||Nov 18, 2014||6.0.3||462||Download|
|Urban-Achiever-15.7 release||149.40 KB||Oct 16, 2013||5.4.0||1,202||Download|
|Urban-Achiever-15.3 release||149.28 KB||Jun 7, 2013||5.3.0||701||Download|
|Urban-Achiever-15.3 release||147.60 KB||Nov 29, 2012||5.1.0||847||Download|
|Urban-Achiever-15.1 release||145.05 KB||Sep 13, 2012||5.0.5||699||Download|
|Urban-Achiever-15.0 release||145.03 KB||Aug 28, 2012||5.0.4||502||Download|
|Urban-Achiever-14.2 release||142.64 KB||Dec 6, 2011||4.3.0||2,019||Download|
Urban Achiever is a replacement Achievement frame.
- Search through all the achievements, statistics, and criteria in game for any term.
- Sort achievements by name, point value, or completion date
- Now uses the built in Tracking frame added in 3.1, with additional functionality
- More information available with less scrolling required.
- See how far progressed other people are in every achievement, along with the status of individual criteria.
- Track timed achievements as they start, automatically.
All localization are now implemented:
- Korean (Thanks to maknae & zubrik)
- German (Thanks to ElderIlem)
- Chinese – simplified (Thanks to stephenmarquis)
- Chinese – traditional (Thanks to stephenmarquis)
- Russian (THanks to osgod)
- Spanish (Thanks to Phanx)
Sorting isn't working as well as I'd like.
Also you have to specificly bind a key to open the UrbanAchiever frame. It should be at the bottom of your binding menu, in the UrbanAchiever section.
/urbanachiever or /ua to toggle the options and help.
All the current /commands for the achievement frame will open the new one.
Shift-click achievements to track them, alt-click them on the tracker to remove them.
Please use the integrated feature request system. It makes my life so much easier.
Please Use commentaries for any and all bugs. Again, makes my life easier if you do.