|v2.1.16 release||174.56 KB||Dec 4, 2022||10.0.2||588||Download|
|v2.1.15 release||174.48 KB||Dec 4, 2022||10.0.2||87||Download|
|v2.1.14 release||174.28 KB||Nov 24, 2022||10.0.2||386||Download|
|v2.1.13 release||174.04 KB||Nov 9, 2022||10.0.0||391||Download|
|v2.1.12 release||173.76 KB||Dec 30, 2020||9.0.2||1,645||Download|
|v2.1.11 release||173.76 KB||Dec 30, 2020||9.0.2||202||Download|
|v2.1.10 release||173.62 KB||Dec 30, 2020||9.0.2||328||Download|
|v2.1.9 release||173.50 KB||Dec 22, 2020||9.0.2||769||Download|
|v2.1.8 release||170.33 KB||Dec 20, 2020||9.0.2||404||Download|
|v2.1.7 release||170.29 KB||Dec 19, 2020||9.0.2||418||Download|
|v2.1.6 release||112.49 KB||Nov 29, 2020||9.0.2||807||Download|
|v2.1.5 release||112.47 KB||Nov 28, 2020||9.0.2||466||Download|
|v2.1.1 release||112.45 KB||Jun 30, 2019||8.2.0||2,096||Download|
|v2.1.0 release||112.09 KB||Jan 3, 2019||8.1.0||1,446||Download|
|v2.0.1 release||112.83 KB||Oct 13, 2018||8.0.1||1,075||Download|
|v1.6.39 release||27.85 KB||Jul 20, 2018||8.0.1||1,502||Download|
|v1.6.38 release||27.83 KB||Aug 30, 2017||7.3.0||1,572||Download|
|v1.6.37 release||27.99 KB||Apr 1, 2017||7.2.0||1,264||Download|
|v1.6.36 release||26.87 KB||Oct 25, 2016||7.1.0||1,483||Download|
What is it? – WonderRep is a simple reputation & faction mod. It dynamically changes your reputation bar and tracks how much reputation you’ve gained. More info below. Please leave comments!
Current Features –
– Changes reputation experience bar to the reputation you are currently gaining.
– Announces when it changes the bar.
– Announces when you get a reputation change (killing a mob, turning in a quest, etc.) and how much more reputation you need until the next level. (ex: 1000 more reputation needed for Friendly)
– Keeps track of reputation earned during a session. Announce how much longer until the next reputation level at the current rate.
– Processes guild reputation gains.
– Messages are displayed in the chat log or combat log (default is chat log).
– Changes reputation bar to the appropriate reputation when entering a battle ground. (ex: The Defilers / The League of Arathor when entering Arathi Basin)
– Changes the reputation bar when entering certain instances. (Current instances supported: Stratholme, Zul’Gurub, Naxxramas)
To Install: Unzip it to your interface/addons directory.
How do I use it?
When you run world of warcraft be sure to check the addon list to see that it is checked. When you login you should see a message in your chat frame (might be scrolled up if there are lots of addons) about WonderRep has loaded and what version is loaded.
Use /wonderrep <command> or /wr <command> to perform the following commands:
help — Shows in game help.
status — shows your current settings.
announce — toggles whether to display reputation to next level message.
autobar — toggles the automatic change of the reputation bar.
barchange — toggles displaying a message when the reputation bar is changed.
timeleft — toggles the display of time left to next reputation level.
guildrep — toggles the processing of Guild reputation gains.
chat — Makes WonderRep messages display to the Chat Frame.
combatlog — Makes WonderRep messages display to the Combat Log.
interval <##> — Changes how often WonderRep will display messages. Available intervals are: 1, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500.
color <color> — changes the color of most of WonderRep’s messages. Available colors are: red, green, emerald, yellow, orange, blue, purple, cyan.
No known bugs – please leave a comment if you run into any!
If anything you would like to see added leave a comment!
Add a comment