|v2.8 release||22.80 KB||Oct 18, 2020||9.0.1||0||Download|
|v2.7 release||22.42 KB||Oct 16, 2020||9.0.1||102||Download|
|v2.6 release||22.37 KB||Dec 22, 2018||8.1.0||855||Download|
|v2.5 release||22.36 KB||Aug 25, 2018||8.0.1||451||Download|
|v2.4 release||22.34 KB||Mar 30, 2017||7.2.0||1,053||Download|
Sorry, this addon is no longer being developed or supported.
Monitors the Work Orders and Garrison Cache of selected characters
Supports Warlords of Draenor Garrisons
- Select Garrison buildings and/or cache per character
- Alerts you before or after Work Orders run out on Garrison buildings
- Alerts you before or after a Garrison Cache is full
- Quickly focus on what to do now using the current character section at the bottom
- Optional Minimap button for alerts and easy open and close
- Alert – Turns time remaining red and makes the Minimap button blink
- Show or hide character realms
- Slash command /woc or /workorderscomplete will also open and close
- Login to a character you want to monitor.
- Loot your Garrison Cache to provide a baseline time.
- Go to the Characters tab above and uncheck what you don't want to monitor.
- Repeat 1-3 for all characters you want included in this addon.
- Go to the Options tab and select if/when you want to be alerted.
Bugs & Suggestions
Please make sure you have the latest version and post into the Curse.com comments with details and if possible a screenshot. Thank you for taking the time to report an issue, it helps make the addon better for everyone.
- Will not function if client language is not English.
- When rebuilding a previously owned building with more than 1 preexisting Work Order in progress Blizzard lumps those orders into one large order. This large lumped shipment can only be picked up when they all complete. This will make the number of "Ready" orders inaccurate at times until they complete.
- Does not account for changes in client computer time. For example, logging in with the addon enabled in a new timezone or after daylight savings time changes will cause small temporary discrepancies.
- As stated previously, you must loot the Garrison Cache once to provide a baseline time. Without looting it will assume it was empty when first logging into that character and thus will be inaccurate until looted.
Addons by cmc3215
- Professions Complete
- Battle.net Friend Alert
- Hide Clean Up Bags Button