|ZTargetMe1.21 release||1.12 MB||Jul 16, 2018||8.0.1||1,976||Download|
|ZTargetMe1.2 release||1.12 MB||Jun 5, 2018||7.3.5||453||Download|
|ZTargetMe1.1 release||1.13 MB||Oct 18, 2016||7.0.3||7,681||Download|
|ZTargetMe1.0-Live release||1.10 MB||Jul 19, 2016||7.0.3||1,383||Download|
|ZTargetMe1.0 release||1.15 MB||Jul 9, 2016||7.0.3||100||Download|
|ztargetme0.9 beta||881.41 KB||Jun 23, 2016||7.0.3||158||Download|
|ztargetmev0.81 beta||216.67 KB||Jun 15, 2016||7.0.3||116||Download|
|ztargetmev0.8 beta||216.67 KB||Jun 15, 2016||7.0.3||16||Download|
|ztargetmev0.2 alpha||37.90 KB||Jun 10, 2016||7.0.3||14||Download|
|ztargetme alpha||37.38 KB||Jun 10, 2016||7.0.3||10||Download|
This addon works to recreate the Z-Targeting system from The Legend of Zelda series by utilising Legion's ActionCam console settings! Preview Video v0.81 on YouTube
UPDATE: ActionCam is back! ZTMe should be functioning as it originally did (if not much better) before the removal of the feature. I am currently working to figure out how to get rid of that pesky notification box that pops up when the ActionCam is enabled, but for right now, I simply I have it so on login, it will enable then immediately disable so the player can clear it before they get into combat and so there is less chance of it appearing at an inopportune time. It still seems to pop up on occasion, but hopefully, I will be able to find a way to mitigate it soon.
UPDATE – 5 June 2018: After a long and unfortunate hiatus from the game, I'm back and have brought ZTMe back! Sorry for the silence!
- Target-tracking through ActionCam
- Sounds based on target state and type
- Targeting reticule (arrows) and auto-tracking
- Fairy sounds and customisation for sounds
- Maybe an easter egg or two
- GUI for more user-friendliness, less slash commands
- Auto-Target option
- Different sound volumes, options and sliders
- Auto nameplate handling and nameplate detection (detecting if nameplates are on/off to make sure things will work correctly)
- Option to enable/disable ActionCam entirely when Z-Targeting
- Auto-dismissing or disabling the ActionCam notification popup.
- Toggle for targeting non-hostile units
- Anti-sound-spam measure for tab targeting, etc
- Full mute option
- More options for fairies/companions (King of Red Lions, Fi, maybe more?)
- None at present, but do please let me know!
(All rights to the Z-Targeting concept and sounds from the Legend of Zelda belong to Nintendo. I do not own anything but the code and graphics used.)