|1.1d release||80.92 KB||Oct 28, 2017||7.3.0||526||Download|
|1.1c release||80.83 KB||Aug 29, 2017||7.3.0||287||Download|
|1.1b release||81.04 KB||Jul 21, 2017||7.2.5||290||Download|
|1.1a release||80.10 KB||Jul 16, 2017||7.2.5||136||Download|
|1.1 release||79.83 KB||Jul 16, 2017||7.2.5||48||Download|
|1.0 release||78.87 KB||Jul 11, 2017||7.2.5||152||Download|
|0.4.4 release||53.25 KB||Jul 9, 2017||7.2.5||120||Download|
|0.4.3 release||52.22 KB||Jul 8, 2017||7.2.5||69||Download|
|0.4.2 release||50.15 KB||Jul 7, 2017||7.2.5||91||Download|
|0.4.1 release||50.00 KB||Jul 7, 2017||7.2.5||57||Download|
|0.4.3-beta beta||52.22 KB||Jul 7, 2017||7.2.5||40||Download|
|0.4.0 Beta beta||32.51 KB||Jul 6, 2017||7.2.5||81||Download|
|0.3.1 Beta beta||21.23 KB||Jul 4, 2017||7.2.5||83||Download|
|0.3.0 Beta beta||21.01 KB||Jul 4, 2017||7.2.5||37||Download|
|0.2.9 Beta beta||20.37 KB||Jul 2, 2017||7.2.5||84||Download|
|0.2.8 Beta beta||19.48 KB||Jun 24, 2017||7.2.5||111||Download|
|0.2.7 Beta beta||19.35 KB||Jun 23, 2017||7.2.5||57||Download|
|0.2.6 Beta beta||19.27 KB||Jun 23, 2017||7.2.5||15||Download|
|0.2.5 beta beta||19.12 KB||Jun 23, 2017||7.2.5||20||Download|
|0.2.4 Beta beta||18.46 KB||Jun 20, 2017||7.2.5||74||Download|
|0.2.3 Beta beta||18.36 KB||Jun 19, 2017||7.2.5||46||Download|
|0.2.2 Beta beta||18.35 KB||Jun 18, 2017||7.2.5||56||Download|
|0.2.1 Beta beta||18.18 KB||Jun 18, 2017||7.2.5||20||Download|
|0.2 Beta beta||18.12 KB||Jun 18, 2017||7.2.5||21||Download|
|Beta Release beta||17.54 KB||Jun 18, 2017||7.2.5||23||Download|
Blizzard Broke Editing Guilds:
Blizzard has moved all guild editing functions into the "restricted to Blizzard" list. This add-on can only search without LUA errors. I will monitor the situation to see if it is corrected, but unless they remove that restriction, my add-on's major capabilities for managing a guild are no longer useful. I'm not sure I'll continue development.
I believe the rumored reason they did this was to protect player from unscrupulous WeakAuras that people write to damage guilds. Again, bad-actors is why we can't have nice things.
ZbGuildManager provides easier roster management. It uses the public notes to store main to alt relationship information. Some features need guild permissions such as set note or promote/demote.
- Indicate Mains to Alts relationship (Format currently supported by Alts).
- Activity Graph based on player (not character) activity (tooltip % information)
- Easily see absent and remove absent players.
- Last player logon (not last characters) – So you don't accidentally boot an alt of an active player.
- Set ranks (promote/demote) on a player, but still allow unique individual permissions.
- Ability to view main characters or all characters.
- Search for a character and see it's relationship to other characters.
- Loads minimal data until called upon.
- Export CSV data to Excel or Google sheets for more analysis.
- Copy special character names from roster.
To activate: /zb show or minimap icon.
Known Issues / Planned Work
- Auto-set main if setting alt and main isn't set.
- Add in-game tool-tip / instruction.
- Add "options" like
- Disable main/alt handling, it's still useful as a guild listing, activity and search.
- More international translations.
- Handles the 31-character note limitation. Long server names may cause the "Alts" add-on to miss-fire.
Store the following information in character public notes (like alts) such that players can see mains/alts and use the "Alts" add-on.
- Mains will contain their join date "MM-DD-YY" format
- Alts will contain their main's name "(name-server)" format. I may add other formats in the future.
- If alts the length of (name-server) is greater than note max (31 characters) it will truncate server name to fit.
Blizzard API does not provide a guild join date. Note: Sometimes you can find an approximate join date information using WoWProgress.com if you use this site, otherwise you may have to guess or just use current data.
When you first start up the app and you have "Edit Public Note" privileges, you will see the Unassociated list on the left. This is the list of players that do not have a public note indicating their main or their join date.
- To assign a main, you select the character and click the "Set Main / Join Date" button. This will ask you what day the player joined the guild. Once set, the character is considered a "main".
- To assign an alt, you use the search for and/or click the "main" character in the "main panel" (center). Then, that member's panel will appear to the right of the main panel. You should have 3 panels up: the unassociated on the left, the selected main in the middle and the details on the right. If you select the "alt" on the left and click "Set Alt" you should see the "Alt" move/appear in the right panel. The notes have been updated.
Once your guild is all setup. The Left panel will only appear when new members join the guild.
- View mains or all characters
- Bar colors indicate what percent of guild is active.
- Sort by Name, Rank, Seniority, Join Date, # of Alts
- Search by Name or Alt Name (shows main's that match)
- Selecting brings up the Secondary (Alt) character panel
- Textual form of length in guild (actual date on Secondary Panel).
- Colors the last-on date based on how long since last logged in (all associated characters, not main). Green < 2 weeks. Yellow < 4 weeks. Orange < 19 weeks. Red > 19 weeks.
Secondary (Alts) Characters' Panel
- Main is indicated with the "Star" icon.
- Select individually or use "Select All"
- Applying guild ranks to all or single characters easily.
- Remove all selected characters.
- Adjust notes to set a different character as the main character.
Unassociated Characters Panel
- Appears when loading and a player has no public note.
- Allows you to disposition a character as either new main or secondary (alt).
Date Display Formats (See the [esc] -> Interface -> Add-on's panel to set: MM/DD/YY, MM-DD-YY, YY-MM-DD.
If you have edit note privileges it will minimally store locally the main names and join dates for up to 3 months for players that have left guild. This supports the case where an individual leaves the guild on their main. You would lose the date they originally joined because it is stored in the main's note. The application will recover the date from the saved copy unless they are gone for good.
- Perhaps adding "Player Notes". This would be larger than the provided 31 characters provided by Blizzard. However, this would require storing locally instead of notes.