ZeroNotes is designed to help you automatically assign cooldowns in raid encounters, depending on boss and player spell ratings and create notes to use with ExRT or our Weakauras (see below)
- DB for Player spells
- Set ratings for each spell
- Define stationary / movement and AoE / Single target
- Setup spelltypes for healing / utility / imunity spells
- Boss Templates
- Setup spells during an encounter
- Set priority for each spell
- Set how many heal / utility / imunity spells you want to assign
- Advanced Settings to overwrite certain ratings
- Group Templates
- Create Group Templates for up to 30 Player
- Create Templates from your current Group
- Build Notes using a Group Template or your current raid Group
– Import / Export to share your Templates or Playerspell DB
- Send Note directly to Exorsus Raid Tools or use our additional Weakaura
We started adding import strings for Castle Nathria on github. Check the wiki for updates.
– Added Boss Template Phases
– Each Boss Spell can now be assigned to a Phase
– Phases can be repeated
– Setup Order of Phases, e.g. Phase 1 – Phase 2 – Phase 1 – Phase 3
– Added "Count Mode"
– This mode is made to use with the ZND Weakaura. When enabled, the note won't show timers anymore, but a count for each spell instead (e.g. 1st Spell A, 2nd Spell A, 1st Spell B, etc)
– ZND will grey out lines after those spells have been cast by the boss
– ExRT will show Counts instead of timer
– ZBM won't work with Count Mode and will be disabled automatically
– IMPORTANT: You still have to setup approximate timings for each speall in a Boss Template, so Cooldowns can still be assigned properly
– Weakauras updated (Import Strings and wago.io)
– Added functionality to save Notes
– Save / Load Buttons can be found above the "Show Note" Editbox.
How does it work?
Open the main window using /zn or clicking the minimap button
First you need to setup the Playerspell DB.
ZeroNotes comes with pre-defined ratings for all basic healing, utility and imunity cooldowns.
Feel free to edit, remove or add spells however you need them.
After setting up player spells, you need a Boss Template.
Setup each spell you want to cover with cooldowns during the encounter.
Time: First time the boss will cast that spell
Prio: Internal priority
Station: Does the spell force you to stand still or can you move during the cast?
AoE: Does the spell affect the entire raid or only one player?
X Times / Interval: How often and when is that spell repeated?
Heal / Utility / Immunity: How many cooldowns of each type do you want to assign?
Edit: Advanced Settings to override player spell ratings (see below)
Additionally, you can setup lines to divide your note (e.g. Phase)
Using the example above, the note will look like this: (Preview without assigned player)
In our default Playerspell DB, Paladins Aura Mastery has the highest rating.
When using the sample Boss Template with an actual group (or Group Template), Aura Mastery will be assigned to the first "Execute" cast at 00:35, because "Execute" has a higher priority than "Charge".
Using a Group Template, the final note could look like this:
The "Missing" part tells you, which cooldowns are not covered by your current group / template. (Can be disabled)
Clicking the Edit Button for a Boss Spell, will open a new Popup
Here you can overwrite playerspell ratings or assign a specific player to that spell.
Example: In "Heal" Row, set "Class" to "Shaman" to not use Aura Mastery but Spirit Link / Healing Tide Totem. Or set the player name to "Superpriest" and if you have a player named "Superpriest" in your group, they will always be assigned to that spell. Don't forget to set "+ Rating" to something high.
This will not overwrite the spells priority. Meaning, in the example above, if you edit "Charge" and set a +Rating for Holy Paladins, "Execute" will still get Aura Mastery assigned because it has a higher priority.
To avoid that, create a new "Charge" at the time you want Aura Mastery to be assigned and set a higher priority. The same applies if you want to overwrite settings only for the 2nd or 3rd repetition of a spell
If you want to prepare notes or simply have a fixed roster, you can use Group Templates instead of using the live group to create your note
You can setup your Group with Character Names (no "-Realm" for crossrealm characters) or aliases.
We created two additional Weakauras.
First, there is Zero Note Display for everyone who doesn't use ExRT. This will simply display the note for you.
In order to send your note to both, ExRT and ZND, you have to be in a group / raid. If you are in no group, note will be send to ExRT only (if installed).
Second, there is Zero Boss Mods which will show bossmod-like bars for your assigned cooldowns (10 seconds timer). You can choose if you want to see bars for all CDs, or only for yours, play a sound etc.
IMPORTANT: If you are using an alias in a Group Template, you (or the other player) have to set that alias in the custom options of the ZBM WA
Since we can't test every single situation, we are thankful for any Bug-Reports. Also let us know in the comments if you have any ideas for future features.