|ZMobDB_7.0.1 release||47.87 KB||Sep 12, 2019||8.2.0||239||Download|
|ZMobDB_7.0.1-classic release||47.84 KB||Sep 12, 2019||1.13.2||592||Download|
An update of an old classic (with Classic support too!)
A number of sections we're fixed up and most everything should be working. Please note I am not the original author of this mod, I only updated it for compatibility with the newest version of Retail and Classic WoW.
I plan to rewrite this addon if I get time, but for now this is mostly a quick fix and there are some more advanced features that do not work (animations and such).
(This version does not require FileDataLib like the last updated version of ZMobDB6 did, it's heavy and unnecessary).
How to use
Supported unit :
target,target of target
party,party pet,party target
focus,focus target (Retail only)
All models will use default camera position when you find 1st time.
But you can change camera(zoom,rotation,position) settings.
ZMob will save your original camera setting and Auto-Load next time you find that model.
fullbody,halfbody,shoulder up,fullface as you like.
- CTRL Key + Left Mouse Button: Rotate and Zoom in on the model.
- CTRL Key + Right Mouse Button: Pan the model horizontally or vertically.
- ALT Key + Left Mouse Button: increase/decrease model scale.
- SHIFT Key + Left Mouse Button: Drag the bounding box around.
- SHIFT Key + Right Mouse Button: Resize the bounding box.
- CTRL + SHIFT + Left Mouse Button: Auto Portrait ON
- CTRL + SHIFT + Right Mouse Button: Auto Portrait OFF
- CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + Left Mouse Button: Refresh Model View
- Right Mouse Button or ALT Key + Right Mouse Button: Reflesh All Models.
- Model Database (Common / UnitFrame Specific / PvP Faction Specific)
- Portrait / Auto Portrait Mode
- Clique Supported
- Event Animation
- Random Animation
- Selectable Panel Style
- Eye Catch Animation
- Raid Target Icon
- UI Compilations Author Support
- /ZMOB delete DataName :delete data from database ("/ZMOB delete Undead_male" etc)
- /ZMOB copy DataName1,DataName2 : copy DataName1 setting to DataName2 ("/ZMC copy Undeadmale,Trollfemale" etc)
- /ZMOB config : pop up Config Window
- /ZMOB copymenu : pop up Copy Menu
- /ZMOB cleardatabase : clear all model data
- /ZMOB refresh :Refresh All Models (or mouse right-crick)
- /ZMOB testbox op up Animation Test Window
- /ZMOB resetbox : reset window position/size when next login