|v0.20-release release||6.94 KB||Nov 4, 2018||8.0.1||3,141||Download|
|v0.18-release release||3.41 KB||Sep 27, 2018||8.0.1||482||Download|
|v0.17-release release||3.17 KB||Aug 16, 2018||8.0.1||746||Download|
|v0.16-release release||3.13 KB||Aug 13, 2018||8.0.1||183||Download|
|v0.1-release release||2.39 KB||Aug 8, 2018||8.0.1||180||Download|
|v0.20-beta beta||6.78 KB||Oct 13, 2018||8.0.1||29||Download|
|v0.15-beta beta||2.82 KB||Aug 10, 2018||8.0.1||19||Download|
The idea behind the action camera is pretty solid, but it's implementation requires a little to much micromanagement zooming in and out to be worth using… so I automated it!
v.20 is a slight redesign that retains yet expands on the old functionality.
"/acp config" opens a lightweight options menu to customize how the action camera will behave.
ActionCamPlus handles three states:
- On foot
- In Combat
In each of these states there are a few options that can be turned on or off such as:
- Over the shoulder camera (the main actioncam effect)
- Camera Pitch (vertical camera offset)
- Enemy Focusing
- Camera Distance Recall
There are also a few other things:
- Variable transition speed: "acp ts <# from 1-50>"
- Manual camera scroll speed: "/acp zs <# from 1-50>"
- Support for Druids' Travel/Flight Form
- Still fully toggleable: "/acp" or in the "Other" section of your keybinds menu.
Note: Addon Control Panel users can use "/acpl" or "/actioncamplus" for all the commands to avoid conflicts.
Please leave a comment if you have any problems or ideas for other features/improvements!