|v1.0.4 release||4.92 KB||Dec 14, 2018||8.1.0 +1||369||Download|
|v1.0.3 release||4.92 KB||Oct 25, 2018||8.0.1||236||Download|
|v1.0.2 release||6.39 KB||Sep 9, 2018||8.0.1||237||Download|
|v.1.0.1 release||4.84 KB||Aug 28, 2018||8.0.1||125||Download|
|v.1.0.0 release||5.92 KB||Aug 26, 2018||8.0.1||46||Download|
AdaptiveSync adapts your resolution to maintain a stable FPS.
Since BFA was introduced, Blizzard removed the "Fullscreen" option and switched to Render Scale to switch your resolution in-game. This adds the option to adapt your resolution if your FPS drops into a certain area caused by mist, fog or particles. AdaptiveSync will decrease the resolution until it reached the specified frame-rate by user and increase it back after a time delay.
How to use
AdaptiveSync is automatically enabled and will adapt your resolution using the default settings.
– /adaptivesync to open the config panel
– Right click on Stats Indicator to open the config panel
– To move the Stats Indicator, hold down SHIFT then drag to a new position.
On Mac machines, switching the resolution causes a black screen stutter for ~second.
– Turn ON V-sync in graphics settings
– Turn OFF Max Background FPS (so render scale will not drop if you alt-tab).
– Set your 'FPS to adapt' to your monitor refresh rate (usually it's 60hz, 120hz, 144hz, etc).
For any questions/issues/suggestions feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .