|Patch 7.2 Update release||5.56 MB||May 19, 2017||7.2.0||1,691||Download|
|v 1.0.1 release||5.55 MB||Mar 10, 2017||7.1.5||633||Download|
|ArtifactWhispers v 1.0.0 release||5.55 MB||Mar 6, 2017||7.1.5||114||Download|
Hello! This AddOn plays sound files randomly according to your Artifact Weapon. In this AddOn, I aim to keep as many lore-friendly, and yet fitting sound files to the artifact weapons. For each and every one, I read and studied how they were created and who wielded them in the past. Maybe some of the weapons had a little piece of the soul of their previous owner or smith, or perhaps the souls of the consumed attempt to speak to you.
Weapons So Far
There are quite a good amount of weapons this addon features (or will feature as of writing this document.) These weapons include:
- Maw of the Damned
- Blades of the Fallen Prince
- Twinblades of the Deceiver
- Claws of Ursoc
- (Aluneth is already in the default game.)
- Fists of the Heavens
- Corrupted and Non-Corrupted Ashbringer Variants
- (Xal'Atath is already in the default game.)
- Thunderfury skins only
- The Kingslayers
- The Fist of Ra-den
- Scepter of Sargeras
- Warswords of the Valarjar
- Underlight Angler (Soon™)
There are several commands that can be used.
- /artifactwhispers or /aw will begin all of your commands.
- This allows you to adjust the proc change, a value between 0 and up to 100. The default is 1% (and .5% for various classes such as Frost Death Knights and Affliction Warlocks.)
- whispers on or off
- This allows you to enable or disable whispers. You follow this by typing on or off afterwards. The default is On.
- sounds on or off
- This allows you to enable or disable sounds. You follow this by typing on or off afterwards. The default is On.
- This will reset your settings, in the case that you may encounter an error. It will bring it back to the default states listed above.
- This retrieves information about your current settings and gives you the commands above.
- This plays a joke soundfile, retrieved from the Heroes of the Storm. So far, only Frost DK and Fire Mage have this feature, as there are limited sounds.
There are more features I would eventually like to add in, such as implementing older and current Legendaries with similar sounds, situational sound files, and a better profile system / menu. I can't however work on other language versions, because I don't know any. If you would like to contribute a full new localised version for other clients, please contact me! Creating and obtaining the custom sound files from other clients will be difficult for me.
You can donate to me if you want here so I can continue making AddOns and have greater free time. 🙂