|3.5.0 release||8.61 KB||Jun 24, 2018||7.3.5||13,467||Download|
|3.4.0 release||7.60 KB||Jun 2, 2018||7.3.5||2,369||Download|
|3.3.0 release||7.71 KB||Apr 27, 2016||6.2.4||15,955||Download|
|3.2.0 release||7.21 KB||Jan 7, 2016||6.2.3||2,699||Download|
|3.1.0 release||7.03 KB||Dec 19, 2015||6.2.3||594||Download|
|3.0 release||6.10 KB||Dec 17, 2015||6.2.3||123||Download|
|3.3.0 Beta beta||7.29 KB||Apr 25, 2016||6.2.4||100||Download|
Allows Auctioneer to use market data from The Undermine Journal.
The original author and developer (until 2012) was Johnny C. Lam.
- Exports all data from The Undermine Journal addon into a price source usable by Auctioneer
- Custom price evaluation based on local 3-day mean, local 14-day mean, global median, and global mean prices
- Local 3-day and 14-day age thresholds
- Local and global standard deviation thresholds
- Filtering for items sold by vendors
- Full tooltip modularity (including the ability to disable the embedded The Undermine Journal tooltip)
All options are accessible in-game under Auctioneer's Configure > Stat Modules > The Undermine Journal tab.
- The Undermine Journal