|v15.5-bcc release||199.34 KB||May 28, 2021||2.5.1||0||Download|
|v15.5-classic release||199.34 KB||May 28, 2021||1.13.7||0||Download|
|v15.5 release||199.34 KB||May 28, 2021||9.0.5||0||Download|
|v15.3-classic release||198.88 KB||Apr 6, 2021||1.13.6||5,345||Download|
|v15.3 release||198.88 KB||Apr 6, 2021||9.0.5||17,616||Download|
|v15.1-classic release||198.79 KB||Mar 12, 2021||1.13.2||2,889||Download|
|v15.1 release||198.79 KB||Mar 12, 2021||9.0.5||16,067||Download|
|v15.0-classic release||198.87 KB||Mar 6, 2021||1.13.2||1,637||Download|
|v15.0 release||198.87 KB||Mar 6, 2021||9.0.2||13,029||Download|
|v14.9-classic release||198.95 KB||Mar 6, 2021||1.13.2||381||Download|
|v14.9 release||198.95 KB||Mar 6, 2021||9.0.2||3,702||Download|
|v14.8-classic release||197.92 KB||Mar 3, 2021||1.13.2||900||Download|
|v14.8 release||197.92 KB||Mar 3, 2021||9.0.2||7,681||Download|
|v14.6-classic release||193.76 KB||Dec 1, 2020||1.13.2||3,809||Download|
|v14.6 release||193.76 KB||Dec 1, 2020||9.0.2||25,206||Download|
|v14.5-classic release||203.25 KB||Oct 25, 2020||1.13.2||2,013||Download|
|v14.5 release||203.25 KB||Oct 25, 2020||9.0.1||14,147||Download|
|v14.4-classic release||203.56 KB||Oct 18, 2020||1.13.2||1,259||Download|
|v14.4 release||203.56 KB||Oct 18, 2020||9.0.1||8,326||Download|
|v14.3-classic release||203.46 KB||Oct 16, 2020||1.13.2||582||Download|
|v14.3 release||203.46 KB||Oct 16, 2020||9.0.1||5,407||Download|
|v14.2-classic release||203.51 KB||Oct 15, 2020||1.13.2||624||Download|
|v14.2 release||203.51 KB||Oct 15, 2020||9.0.1||5,608||Download|
|v14.1-classic release||203.39 KB||Oct 14, 2020||1.13.2||531||Download|
|v14.1 release||203.39 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||5,492||Download|
|v14.0-classic release||203.35 KB||Oct 14, 2020||1.13.2||9||Download|
|v14.0 release||203.36 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||48||Download|
|v13.9-classic release||203.47 KB||Oct 14, 2020||1.13.2||35||Download|
|v13.9 release||203.47 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||495||Download|
|v13.8-classic release||203.38 KB||Oct 14, 2020||1.13.2||533||Download|
|v13.8 release||203.38 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||2,589||Download|
|v13.7-classic release||193.22 KB||Oct 14, 2020||1.13.2||73||Download|
|v13.7 release||193.22 KB||Oct 14, 2020||9.0.1||1,090||Download|
|v13.6-classic release||193.35 KB||Apr 14, 2020||1.13.2||5,669||Download|
|v13.6 release||193.35 KB||Apr 14, 2020||8.3.0||19,841||Download|
|v13.5-classic release||192.54 KB||Mar 7, 2020||1.13.2||1,533||Download|
|v13.5 release||192.55 KB||Mar 7, 2020||8.3.0||11,723||Download|
|v13.4-classic release||192.20 KB||Mar 5, 2020||1.13.2||272||Download|
|v13.4 release||192.20 KB||Mar 5, 2020||8.3.0||4,848||Download|
|v13.3-classic release||192.21 KB||Feb 23, 2020||1.13.2||512||Download|
|v13.3 release||192.21 KB||Feb 23, 2020||8.3.0||8,268||Download|
|v13.2-classic release||192.53 KB||Feb 15, 2020||1.13.2||445||Download|
|v13.2 release||192.53 KB||Feb 15, 2020||8.3.0||7,770||Download|
|v13.1 release||191.28 KB||Feb 3, 2020||8.3.0||9,049||Download|
|v13.0 release||191.10 KB||Jan 30, 2020||8.3.0||7,068||Download|
|v12.9 release||190.79 KB||Jan 30, 2020||8.3.0||2,677||Download|
|v12.8 release||190.07 KB||Jan 27, 2020||8.3.0||5,749||Download|
|v12.7 release||193.61 KB||Jan 24, 2020||8.3.0||6,825||Download|
|v12.6 release||193.22 KB||Jan 23, 2020||8.3.0||4,143||Download|
|v12.5 release||192.54 KB||Jan 23, 2020||8.3.0||559||Download|
|v12.4 release||192.57 KB||Jan 23, 2020||8.3.0||320||Download|
|v12.3 release||192.50 KB||Jan 23, 2020||8.3.0||2,068||Download|
|v12.2 release||170.15 KB||Jan 21, 2020||8.3.0||5,311||Download|
|v12.1 release||166.48 KB||Jan 17, 2020||8.3.0||7,743||Download|
|v11.1 release||159.12 KB||Jul 29, 2018||8.0.1||38,502||Download|
|v11.0 release||158.70 KB||Jul 24, 2018||8.0.1||7,425||Download|
|v10.9 release||156.16 KB||Jul 24, 2018||7.1.5||122||Download|
|v10.9 release||156.60 KB||Nov 14, 2016||7.1.0||45,189||Download|
|v10.8 release||156.54 KB||Oct 27, 2016||7.1.0||14,751||Download|
|v10.7 release||156.48 KB||Oct 26, 2016||7.1.0||3,973||Download|
|v10.6 release||156.94 KB||Oct 26, 2016||7.1.0||4,463||Download|
|v10.5 release||159.90 KB||Oct 2, 2016||7.0.3||14,242||Download|
|v10.4 release||158.46 KB||Sep 22, 2016||7.0.3||11,710||Download|
|v10.3 release||168.17 KB||Sep 21, 2016||7.0.3||5,642||Download|
|v10.2 release||168.25 KB||Sep 20, 2016||7.0.3||6,064||Download|
|v10.1 release||157.70 KB||Sep 16, 2016||7.0.3||8,438||Download|
|v10.0 release||151.24 KB||Sep 16, 2016||7.0.3||1,955||Download|
|v9.1 release||49.91 KB||Aug 9, 2016||7.0.3||14,674||Download|
|v9.0 release||50.59 KB||Aug 9, 2016||7.0.3||904||Download|
|v8.9 release||49.86 KB||Jul 31, 2016||7.0.3||8,089||Download|
|v8.8 release||49.19 KB||Jul 26, 2016||7.0.3||7,557||Download|
|v8.7 release||49.08 KB||Jul 25, 2016||7.0.3||2,154||Download|
|v8.6 release||49.56 KB||Jul 25, 2016||7.0.3||1,212||Download|
|v8.5 release||48.16 KB||Jul 24, 2016||7.0.3||4,217||Download|
|v8.4 release||48.07 KB||Dec 9, 2015||6.2.3||17,561||Download|
|v8.3 release||47.98 KB||Dec 3, 2015||6.2.3||272||Download|
|v8.2.1 release||47.97 KB||Dec 3, 2015||6.2.3||4,092||Download|
|v8.2 release||46.82 KB||Sep 8, 2015||6.2.2||10,510||Download|
|v8.1 release||45.94 KB||Jan 17, 2015||6.0.3||21,246||Download|
|v8.0 release||45.91 KB||Nov 20, 2014||6.0.3||13,420||Download|
|v7.9 release||45.93 KB||Oct 26, 2014||6.0.2||8,482||Download|
|v7.8 release||44.54 KB||Oct 23, 2014||6.0.2||4,363||Download|
|v7.7 release||43.70 KB||Oct 21, 2014||6.0.2||3,314||Download|
|v7.6 release||43.50 KB||Sep 18, 2013||5.4.0||18,264||Download|
|v7.5 release||43.28 KB||Apr 17, 2013||5.2.0||9,624||Download|
|v7.4 release||43.33 KB||Mar 23, 2013||5.2.0||5,075||Download|
|v7.3 release||42.83 KB||Mar 13, 2013||5.2.0||3,994||Download|
|v7.1 release||42.82 KB||Nov 4, 2012||5.0.5||9,618||Download|
|v7 release||43.56 KB||Oct 31, 2012||5.0.5||3,243||Download|
|v6.7.7 release||43.24 KB||Sep 30, 2012||5.0.5||5,870||Download|
|v6.7.6 release||43.32 KB||Sep 29, 2012||5.0.5||1,740||Download|
|v6.7.5 release||43.14 KB||Sep 25, 2012||5.0.5||3,245||Download|
|v6.7.4 release||43.06 KB||Sep 24, 2012||5.0.5||1,997||Download|
|v6.7.3 release||43.12 KB||Apr 1, 2012||4.3.3||9,809||Download|
|v6.7.2 release||43.01 KB||Dec 10, 2011||4.3.0||10,712||Download|
|v6.6.2 release||36.98 KB||Dec 5, 2011||4.3.0||8,372||Download|
|v6.6.1 release||36.97 KB||Dec 5, 2011||4.3.0||2,245||Download|
|v6.6 release||36.69 KB||Nov 30, 2011||4.3.0||9,318||Download|
|v6.5.2 release||36.33 KB||Nov 29, 2011||4.3.0||4,869||Download|
|v6.5.1 release||36.19 KB||Nov 28, 2011||4.2.0||2,287||Download|
|v6.5 release||36.14 KB||Nov 27, 2011||4.2.0||1,866||Download|
|v6.4.1 release||35.73 KB||Nov 24, 2011||4.2.0||3,119||Download|
|v6.4 release||33.25 KB||Nov 24, 2011||4.2.0||155||Download|
|v6.3.5 release||33.08 KB||Oct 24, 2011||4.2.0||485||Download|
|v6.3.1 release||32.59 KB||Oct 24, 2011||4.1.0||5,872||Download|
|v6.3.4 release||33.12 KB||Jul 25, 2011||4.2.0||8,944||Download|
|v6.3.3 release||32.82 KB||Jul 3, 2011||4.2.0||4,806||Download|
|v6.3.2 release||32.85 KB||Jun 30, 2011||4.2.0||1,698||Download|
|v6.3 release||32.13 KB||May 30, 2011||4.1.0||1,457||Download|
|v6.2 release||32.05 KB||May 26, 2011||4.1.0||111||Download|
|3.5 release||22.31 KB||May 26, 2011||3.3.5||499||Download|
|v6.1 release||31.97 KB||May 3, 2011||4.1.0||102||Download|
|v6.0 release||32.06 KB||May 3, 2011||4.0.6||170||Download|
|5.5 release||33.91 KB||Jan 8, 2011||4.0.3a||117||Download|
|BagSync 5.4.1 release||31.89 KB||Nov 9, 2010||4.0.1||153||Download|
|BagSync 5.4 release||31.87 KB||Nov 2, 2010||4.0.1||104||Download|
|BagSync 4.3 release||28.59 KB||Aug 17, 2010||3.3.5||910||Download|
|BagSync 3.8.1 release||23.71 KB||Jul 13, 2010||3.3.5||106||Download|
|BagSync 3.6 release||22.52 KB||May 17, 2010||3.3.5||135||Download|
|BagSync 3.4 release||22.24 KB||Feb 24, 2010||3.3.0||117||Download|
|BagSync 3.3 release||22.19 KB||Feb 23, 2010||3.3.0||167||Download|
|BagSync 3.2 release||22.32 KB||Feb 12, 2010||3.3.0||112||Download|
|v8.3-1-g240c737 alpha||47.88 KB||Dec 4, 2015||6.2.3||159||Download|
|v6.7.2-1-g46e2147 alpha||43.06 KB||Apr 1, 2012||4.3.3||28||Download|
|v6.6.1-1-g87b7079 alpha||36.88 KB||Dec 5, 2011||4.3.0||435||Download|
|v6.5.1-1-gc9c87c9 alpha||36.19 KB||Nov 28, 2011||4.2.0||520||Download|
|v6.4-2-gc5afc43 alpha||33.95 KB||Nov 24, 2011||4.2.0||48||Download|
|v6.3 alpha||31.94 KB||May 30, 2011||4.1.0||903||Download|
|v6.3-2-g0679eaa alpha||31.96 KB||May 30, 2011||4.1.0||99||Download|
|v6.2 alpha||31.79 KB||May 26, 2011||4.1.0||28||Download|
|v6.1-2-ge35ed30 alpha||31.83 KB||May 26, 2011||4.1.0||37||Download|
|5.5-2-gaa6f4dc alpha||31.99 KB||May 3, 2011||4.1.0||29||Download|
INFO: BagSync tracks the items on your characters and displays the information in collective tooltips. In addition, BagSync also records things like your character professions, currency and gold. A search window is also provided in order to find items across all your characters.
BagSync has support for Cross-Realms and Battle.Net account characters.
NOTE: This addon is intended to work with any inventory or bag addon available.
- LibDataBroker-1.1, (DataBroker). Has an LDB icon to open the BagSync Search window (Left-Click) or BagSync Tokens Window (Right-Click)
This addon shows item count information for the following:
- Reagent Bank
- Guild Bank
- Void Bank
- Auction House
- /bgs or /bagsync
- /bgs <itemname or search parameter> = will open the search window and perform a search with the information you provided. Example: /bgs ilvl==115 would show all items that are item level 115.
- /bgs search = will open the search window
- /bgs gold = Displays a tooltip with the amount of gold on each character.
- /bgs currency = Displays the Currency window.
- /bgs profiles = Displays the Profiles Window.
- /bgs professions = Displays the Professions Window.
- /bgs blacklist = Displays the Blacklist Window.
- /bgs fixdb = Runs the database fix (FixDB) on BagSync. (see below for more details)
- /bgs config = Brings up the BagSync configuration window.
- Will display items that you search for within the BagSync Database
- Has a scrollable list of items you can mouse over to see which of your characters has that particular item.
- Can be access using the slash command for quick use.
- You can link items in the search window by using SHIFT+CLICK
- You can use the Dressing Room with items in the search window by using CTRL+CLICK
- Support for custom search syntax. (See below)
- Will display your tokens/currency for all your characters.
- Mouse over any of the tokens to find out which of your characters may have that particular token or currency.
- Will display your professions for all your characters.
- You can view any of your characters professions simply by left clicking on it. Which will open the Recipes window, if the profession has stored recipes.
- NOTE: This window is only accessible from the Professions window!
- Displays a list of all the recipes for the selected profession.
- You can link recipes by using SHIFT+CLICK
- Allows you to delete old data for characters that are no longer available.
- WARNING: I added a ‘Delete’ and ‘Confirm’ button for a reason! If you delete a profile by accident, there is nothing I can do to reverse this! This is action is irreversible!
- A tooltip that will display the gold on all your characters.
- You must have logged in the character at least once for the gold value to be displayed.
- Can be displayed by the slash command: /bgs gold
- FixDB is a function that runs everytime there is a new version update. It removes all old and irrelevant data from the database. That way you don’t have old information that isn’t being used anymore taking up memory.
- Removes obsolete character information
- Removes obsolete guild information
- Removes obsolete characters from tokens db
- Removes obsolete profession information
- NOTE: You DON’T really have to run this manually! If you really WANT to run it manually, use the /bgs fixdb command.
- To move the minimap button, hold SHIFT and LEFT-CLICK drag the icon around.
- Left-Click = BagSync Search Window
- Right-Click = BagSync Tokens Window
- Search Window
- Currency Window
- Profiles Window
- Professions Window
- Blacklist Window
- Typing a search without any modifiers will perform a “smart” search. For example, typing “armor” will find all items of type “armor” as well as any items containing the word “armor”.
- To find an item by name, simply type the items name. Typing “silk” will find all items that have “silk” in their name.
- To find an item by type, subtype, or equip location, type t:<search>. “t:weapon” will find all weapons. “t:main” will find all main hand items.
- To find an item by quality, type q:<quality>. “q:epic” will find all epic items. You can also use a quality number. “q:0” will find all grey items.
- To find an item by name, type n:<name>. “n:muffins” will find all items with names containing “muffins”.
- To find items in an equipment set, type s:<equipmentSet>. “s:fire” will find all items in equipment sets you have with names that start with “fire”.
- Searches can be negated using the ! operator. “!q:epic” will find all items that are NOT epic.
- A union of two searches can be performed using the | operator. Typing “q:epic|t:weapon” will find all items that are either epic OR weapons.
- An intersection of two searches can be performed using the & operator. Typing “q:epic&t:weapon” will find all items that are epic AND weapons
- Example: ‘lvl:115 or level:115’ would do a search for all items with an item level of 115.
- The following search keywords are also supported:
boe – Bind on equip items.
quest – Items with “quest item” in their tooltips.
bop – Bind on pickup items.
boa – Bind on account items.
bou – Bind on use items
ilvl – Item Level
- To search for items that are bind on account, type ‘boa’ or if you want bind on equip type ‘boe’.
- To search for items by keyword, type tt:<word>. “tt:companion” will find all items with the word “companion” in any part of the item description.
- To search for items with exact name use ‘name:’ example: ‘name:Hearthstone’.
- You can also search by ‘type’ and ‘slot’. example: ‘slot:1’ or ‘slot:2’ or ‘type:head’. (For more slots refer to: http:www.wowpedia.org/ItemEquipLoc)
- You can also search by ‘quality’. example: ‘quality:rare’ or ‘q:rare’
- You can also search by ‘class’ or ‘c’. example: ‘class:warlock’
You can also display items from various locations owned by the currently logged in character. Example: Lets say you want to see all your items in your bank? type @bank
Example: Lets say you want to see all your items in the void bank? type @void
Why does my auction house items not properly sync? Blizzard doesn’t make it really easy to track Auction House items. It’s rather difficult to track items as they can be sold, canceled, and won. Since it’s an elaborate process it’s best to check the Auction House regularly to update the data.
Why can I still search for items i’ve blacklisted? The blacklisting feature only prevents the item from being displayed in the tooltips. It still gets stored in the database for consistency.
Localization: English, Chinese, Russian, Taiwanese, French, Korean, German, Spanish, Portuguese
I’m disabling comments here. It’s difficult to follow with so many addons on different wow addon websites.
Also because people keep posting bugs in the comments instead of issue tickets.
PLEASE USE THE GITHUB TRACKER BELOW TO POST
– FEATURE REQUESTS
Please report bugs at GitHub. Github tracker.