|v0.9.2 beta||3.33 KB||Sep 10, 2019||1.13.2||762||Download|
|v0.9.1 beta||3.33 KB||Sep 9, 2019||1.13.2||796||Download|
Don't limit yourself to only track 5 quests at a time – just track all of them!
- Automatically tracks every quest you take
- Click a quest to see it's entry in your quest log
- Displays quest level
- Displays total number of quests
Instructions: Hover over the frame and press ALT to move the frame to where you like.
Supports QuestLogEx and Classic Quest Log.
Considered (so maybe upcoming) features:
- Make (almost) everything configurable ("We need more settings!")
- Track and untrack quests as you like (will most likely be a hell lot of work)
- Show quest zones that can be collapsed and expanded
- Button with which the whole frame can be collapsed to its header (like in retail)
- Add underline texture from retail below header (if I find it, help is appreciated)
- Make frame movable/fixed via configuration and set its position and size pixel-precisely