|v0.5.0-beta beta||184.33 KB||Sep 27, 2018||8.0.1||17,334||Download|
|v0.4.0-beta beta||143.50 KB||Sep 19, 2018||8.0.1||591||Download|
BfA Rare Tracker
An addon to keep track of rare's in World of Warcraft* considering your players faction and other "WoW specific" logic. Now you can easy organize your rare farm-groups. Never miss a rare again or mess up your time killing rares twice.
*ATM: only rare's in Arathi Highlands you've killed are tracked, more BfA, other rares and rares of the new warfronts will be integrated soon.
It check your rare kills automatically based on their QuestID. Killed rares are marked as unavailable and will be available again on id reset. It also has the abillity to track which Toy, Pet or Mount is missing in your inventory.
- Install the latest release (Just install this package via the Twitch-Desktop-App)
Access via minimap button or integrate with your data broker (for those who want to have a clean minimap) or simply navigate to your Interface/Addons settings, Right-Click the minimap button or by typing /raretracker or /bfararetracker in chat.
- TomTom waypoints integrated. If TomTom is installed, simply click on a rares name to set an appropriate waypoint.
- Download on curseforge (Just hit the Download button above)
- Download on github (Project source)
Anyone and everyone is welcome to contribute.
- Issue Tracker: The issue tracker on Github is the preferred channel for bug reports, features requests and submitting pull requests.
- Feature requests are welcome. But take a moment to find out whether your idea fits with the scope and aims of the project.
- Please ask first before embarking on any significant pull request (e.g. implementing features, refactoring code), otherwise you risk spending a lot of time working on something that we might not want to merge into the project.
- IMPORTANT: By submitting code, you agree to license your work under the General Public License V3 or an otherwise compatible license (such as MIT).
WoWRareTracker is currently translated to followed languages:
Is your language not yet translatated? Join and help us on Github.
Keep track of development and release notes.
Work in Progress:
– Optimize rare list for better farm route (almost done)
– Developing a method to automatically detect which faction controls the Arathi Highland
– Reworking the Codebase
– Add a database and structuring modules
– More settings and stuff for all BfA zones
– Switch rares based on your current zone
Licensed under the GNU General Public License, Version 3. You may obtain a copy of the License at:
Special thanks to
Sinzijana and Gormorak (tracking and validating QuestID's)
Stevenseegal for his great work (Arathi Rare Tracker) this addon is based on