|Blush Response v1.3 release||3.11 KB||Feb 18, 2015||6.0.3||857||Download|
|Blush Response release||3.38 KB||Feb 7, 2015||6.0.3||96||Download|
|Blush Response alpha||9.91 KB||Feb 16, 2012||4.3.0||30||Download|
Blush Response is a stand alone addon designed to keep up with players who enjoy PvE/PvP world content and still allow their character to interact with others on the go by responding to emotes with emotes or chat. The goal of this addon is to simply trigger an emote response when a player targets you and emotes at you. This addon is a complete re-write but is a tribute to the addon Emote Reply.
We'll be continuing to update this addon. Some of the features we have planned in the works:
– Make the triggered response fire after a 2-3 second delay, like a timer.
– Trigger a /shrug or /ponder emote when a member of the opposite faction targets you and emotes.
– Not respond at all when a custom emote is used by another player while targeting you.
– Allow you to add custom trigger/reply emotes through a physical interface.
– Eventually allow random responses either through emote or /say
Special thanks goes to:
Choonster/Frostmourne, Dridzt and SDPhantom from WowInterface