|Cash Control v1.0.1r Classic release||170.73 KB||Sep 4, 2019||1.13.2||1,097||Download|
|Cash Control v126.96.36.199r release||171.30 KB||Sep 3, 2019||8.2.0||1,076||Download|
|Cash Control v188.8.131.52r release||171.24 KB||Sep 1, 2019||8.2.0||91||Download|
|Cash Control v1.0.10r release||170.78 KB||Aug 24, 2019||8.2.0||189||Download|
|Cash Control v1.0.7r release||170.05 KB||Sep 21, 2018||8.0.1||521||Download|
|CashControl v1.0.6r release||170.02 KB||Aug 21, 2018||8.0.1||244||Download|
|Cash Control v1.0.0b Classic beta||170.73 KB||Sep 3, 2019||1.13.2||45||Download|
|Cash Control v1.0.9b beta||170.77 KB||Aug 24, 2019||8.2.0||16||Download|
|Cash Control v1.0.4b beta||165.75 KB||Aug 19, 2018||8.0.1||108||Download|
|Cash Control v1.0.3b beta||165.64 KB||Aug 19, 2018||8.0.1||29||Download|
|Cash Control v1.0.2b beta||165.63 KB||Aug 18, 2018||8.0.1||67||Download|
|Cash Control v1.01b beta||158.10 KB||Aug 17, 2018||8.0.1||100||Download|
|Cash Control v1.0.5a alpha||169.26 KB||Aug 20, 2018||8.0.1||22||Download|
This is a Fan Update of Auditor2, original by j311yf1sh and Alarisha .
I work on it since more as 2 years for my own WOW UI.
Pleace help to Translate this AddOn
Cash Control is a nifty addon that tracks your incoming and outgoing money from a variety of sources, and provides an easy to use Data Broker interface to choose whose data you would like to look at, and for what time period. It is, essentially, MoneyFu for those who have obsessive information disorder. Like me. Yes, I *must* know how much I spent on training last week. Why? I dunno. But I must.
PLEASE NOTE: Cash Control is now made for LibDataBroker (LDB). A list of LDB Display Addons and other addons using LDB can be found here.
- LDB at last!
- Money tracking, and lots of it.
- Data separated by realm.
- Character totals.
- Combined totals.
- Clickable tooltip to customise what you can and can't see.
- Ability to look at all your characters' specific data from any of your other characters on that realm.
- Accounts can be viewed per session, day, last seven days, or in their full, all-time glory.
- Cash notification options.
- Optional auto-repairs (per-character preference).
- Optional auto-sell for grey items (per-realm preference).
- Time offsets, so you can set Cash Control to reset when dailies reset!
- Many things. Just get it and see!
What does Cash Control track?
- Loot money! Whether you are solo, in a party or in a raid.
- Vendor money! Stuff you buy from or sell to vendors.
- Quest money! Money you gain from quests, and money you spend on quests (e.g. the Scholomance Key quest).
- Trade money! Doing enchants or transmutes? Yep, it catches money exchanged in trade.
- Mail money! Sending money to/from your alts or friends? Tracked.
- AH money! At last, both outgoing AND incoming Auction House money is tracked.
- Training money! How much did you spend on training and respecs? Do you care? Well, you'll know anyway.
- Flight money! Spent a day flying about Azeroth? See how much you should claim back on your tax expenses.
- Repairs money! See how much money you really spent on repairing your kit after those instances.
- Unknown money! Money gained/lost, but for whatever reason, Cash Control can't work out where it's from. Better than nothing, anyway.
- Reconciliation money! That's money for when you just installed Cash Control, and it has to account for the cash you have right now, or for when you crashed, or were logged on at a friend's house. It's all good.
- Guild Bank money! Money you deposit or withdraw from your Guild Bank. Exciting, I know.
- LFG reward money! Guild contributions money!
- Many more, that i have forgot (Garrison as a example)…
When does it track it for?
Cash Control tracks your money:
- Per session.
- Per day.
- Per last-seven-days.
- And all-time.
Add a comment