|CHSv02.zip release||7.56 MB||Aug 19, 2020||1.13.5||0||Download|
|CHS v.01 alpha||7.55 MB||Aug 18, 2020||1.13.5||2||Download|
Addons in use by Cleave's Homeless Shelter for raids.
Classic Loot Assistant
Deadly Boss Mods
1. Install as you would a normal addon. Open the downloaded .zip file and copy all the folders to the <World of Warcraft Folder>/interface/addons folder.
2. When WoW starts and you get to your character page, click Addons in the lower left of the screen. A list of all the addons detected by WoW will be shown. Make sure Enable Out of Date addons is checked.
3. Leave Classic Loot Assistant and ALL of the Deadly Boss Mods checked. (you can uncheck the Naxx & AQ DBM modules if you want)
4. Choose between ThreatClassic2 or Details! Damage Meter (and TinyThreat plugin). ThreatClassic2 will appear on login. Details needs to: Complete first time setup (if needed), Click the gear icon in the Details! window, select Plugins: Raid and then TinyThreat. You can ask any CHS or Raid Coalition member for more help with Details! and TinyThreat if needed.
5. Finally, if you have the DEFAULT BLIZZARD player and target frames, party frames and raid frames, leave HealCommClassic checked. If you use Vuhdo, Healbot, Grid, sUF, Pitbull, XPerl, Aptechka, or most other player/party/raid frames, UNCHECK the box for HealCommClassic as it is already included in those addons. If your UI looks like this you need to have HealCommClassic ENABLED:
5a. If you don't want to see predictive heals from HealComm: <ESC> > Interface Options > Addons tab > HealCommClassic > Turn the transparency of the colors all the way down