|CopyMacro-0.1.zip release||1.68 KB||Aug 5, 2020||8.3.0||0||Download|
CopyMacro is a lightweight addon, that allows you to store your character specific macros and paste them to another character, if they have a sufficient number of personal macro slots left.
The intention is to make setting up a new char of the same class easier.
- /cpm or /copymacro prints a list of commands.
- /cpm copy stores the character specific macros of the currently logged in character. This overrides previously stored macros of that character.
- /cpm paste prints a list of characters, which macros are already stored.
- /cpm paste CharacterName-RealmName pastes the previously stored macros of that character into the personal macros of the logged in character, if there is a sufficient number of freeslots.
- /cpm clear clears the stored macros of the currently logged in character.
- /cpm clearall clears all stored macros of all characters.