|DamageLord release||6.81 KB||Dec 24, 2019||1.13.3||917||Download|
This is an addon for rogues and warriors who want to optimize their rotations.
Adds the following info to ability tooltips:
- Shows the average damage, including attack powder adjustments that are sometimes hidden (e.g. garrote).
- Shows the damage per rage/energy so you know which abilities are more efficient.
- For heroic strike and cleave shows estimate of rage lost and factors this into the damage per rage.
You'll finally have definite answers to questions like:
- After how many targets is thunderclap actually better than cleave?
- Is a 1 or 2 point eviscerate even a better choice than another sinister strike?
- How much does heroic strike really suck compared to mortal strike?
- Does not factor in crit chance, target armor, hit chance etc.
- Does not factor in talent modifications to abilities, with the exception of cost-reducing talents like improved sinister strike.
- Currently only supports warrior and rogue. A few abilities are missing.
- Is not a full-on dps optimiztation addon like the foregone addons DrDamage and Theorycraft. It MIGHT evolve into that eventually.