|Apr 25, 2022
|Apr 22, 2022
Dark Mode UI
Dark Mode for Default Blizzard UI
Every frame border and background was changed to dark version.
Texture Pack: GitHub or here WowInterface
If you want complete dark version you need to download DarkModeUI Texture Pack and place it into “World Of Warcraft_retail\Interface\”_. Not into AddOns folder, its not an addon. After that you need to restart your game, /reload is not enough. So your files should look like this:
- Dark version of default blizzard action bars
- Dark version of default Blizzard Unitframes
- Names background are class colored.
- removed rest glow and icons
- Dark version of default Blizzard Arena frames
- Dark version of default Blizzard castbars
- Dark version of default Blizzard minimap
There is no in-game configuration available, but changing the settings isn’t hard! Configurations can be found in the .lua file inside the DarkModeUI folder.